Buy a old car - need help.

Re: Buy a old car - need help.

So are you gonna get a falali or lamparguni or porker? I know its a tough decision to make Heng you post this question in this forum cos there are so many helpful people here to advice you.

rodders;629253 said:
So are you gonna get a falali or lamparguni or porker? I know its a tough decision to make Heng you post this question in this forum cos there are so many helpful people here to advice you.
Ai bedok simpang prata mia?

iScoupe;629254 said:
Ai bedok simpang prata mia?

Lai. Put time. Call Camel down oso. Need to pass him something. Long time no go Simpang to TCSS with you guys liao.

iScoupe;629252 said:
Hey pongster, thanks.

Kenntona also give me some good advice.

did he advise u how to be more relevant? hee heee

isporsche will be ur new nick

Need any advice on buying or selling watches?

iscoupe told me he needs to learn how to reject pretty girls. Damn tua kang.

Thread up lorry.

jackie + porsche = chocs... sorry i mean chics...sorry i mean chicks

rodders;629261 said:
Lai. Put time. Call Camel down oso. Need to pass him something. Long time no go Simpang to TCSS with you guys liao.

Camel busy lau sai-ing.................... :shakebon::shakebon::shakebon:

if you are ugly means you are ugly, driving a Porsche cannot change that. You cannot carry your Porsche into a club.

MW, you are so mean........ need not be so honest......

i was told the 911 coupe body should worth about 15-20k near the end of 10years

MW;629279 said:
if you are ugly means you are ugly, driving a Porsche cannot change that. You cannot carry your Porsche into a club.
+1.
Even if put Porsche as avatar also no use.

C3P0;629288 said:
+1.
Even if put Porsche as avatar also no use.
bo pian , i cannot force all of you to love me. today quite handsome in strait times.

iScoupe;629295 said:
bo pian , i cannot force all of you to love me. today quite handsome in strait times.

under which section???

cheers

OMV is not relevant anymore after you renew COE, so thereafter the paper value dips significantly. Fortunately though I believe porsche holds value well even after renwing COE.

Even for a car with low mileage, there will still be wear and tear coz of the age so need to consider maintenance cost as well, which I wonder if porsche is significantly more than bimmers?

ac323;629297 said:
under which section???

cheers
Ganna caught for indecent behavior in toilet cubicle with Guni...

C3P0;629306 said:
Ganna caught for indecent behavior in toilet cubicle with Guni...

OMG, but i think is some Zillion Dollar Club thingy.................people buying Porky soon.................

cheers

ac323;629311 said:
OMG, but i think is some Zillion Dollar Club thingy.................people buying Porky soon.................
no la, at the classified; under Health. $18 for 20mins. AKM?

yogi_lite;629299 said:
OMV is not relevant anymore after you renew COE, so thereafter the paper value dips significantly. Fortunately though I believe porsche holds value well even after renwing COE.

Even for a car with low mileage, there will still be wear and tear coz of the age so need to consider maintenance cost as well, which I wonder if porsche is significantly more than bimmers?

Good that you mentioned OMV for a renewed COE car. I was thinking about the relevance of OMV is such situations. So can I take it that for a renewed COE car (more than 10-yr old car), the OMV value is "perceived value" and no longer a "black & white"/ legal value?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back