Buying 520d or 530i from PI?

Just curious: Which PI have each of you used? Can share?
Cartimes screwed up big time. 1st confirmed colour then next thing oh sir car sold as nvr log in. next thing, sir we have a new loan company to work with so want to try as interest rate is lower. Next day, sir we have another company that is even lower so maybe we try. My patience is a little running out. Finally after 1 week, sir the company say need your bank statement which i asked why all these years i don't have such requests and now this. He said don't know and have to check. MIA again.

Finally after 2 weeks of wait, tried calling the se and cant get through to him and after more than 5 attempts, called main line and again was a mobile number and someone picked up and asked me how he can assist. I told him the whole story and he said oh that se went back home town for wedding so cant get him so i asked then my car how, answer was give the se another day to see if he call.

Next day waited till close to evening but no sound and no sight so decided to call that guy who picked my call and told him forget it i will cancel the whole deal and pls cancel the whole agreement. He said ok... like nothing happened.

A while later the se called me and asked what happened and i asked him what is going on and he only said oh i am back at my hometown and that's all. I said all i wanted was an update and no one updated me on what's happening.

Verdict: Be careful who and where we buy from.

Mine from Cartimes, not much problem slight delay due to LTA inspection. That’s why it’s important to get ex-stk if possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Silly 5, who was your SE. my was beyond words. Blur and irresponsible.

Cartimes screwed up big time. 1st confirmed colour then next thing oh sir car sold as nvr log in. next thing, sir we have a new loan company to work with so want to try as interest rate is lower. Next day, sir we have another company that is even lower so maybe we try. My patience is a little running out. Finally after 1 week, sir the company say need your bank statement which i asked why all these years i don't have such requests and now this. He said don't know and have to check. MIA again.

Finally after 2 weeks of wait, tried calling the se and cant get through to him and after more than 5 attempts, called main line and again was a mobile number and someone picked up and asked me how he can assist. I told him the whole story and he said oh that se went back home town for wedding so cant get him so i asked then my car how, answer was give the se another day to see if he call.

Next day waited till close to evening but no sound and no sight so decided to call that guy who picked my call and told him forget it i will cancel the whole deal and pls cancel the whole agreement. He said ok... like nothing happened.

A while later the se called me and asked what happened and i asked him what is going on and he only said oh i am back at my hometown and that's all. I said all i wanted was an update and no one updated me on what's happening.

OMG...That means I am lucky. Honestly my SE was very responsive, I was actually quite satisfied with how thing work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did u still buy from them?

OMG...That means I am lucky. Honestly my SE was very responsive, I was actually quite satisfied with how thing work out.

Pearl approached me after Patrick came to us but disappear when we were viewing the car and told her someone attended to me. If i had known.... sigh..

Nope. I told them and also messaged them to say cancel and they only say yes and agreement also never cancel.

What about your deposit, hope that you got it back! I would have also cancelled if face with such nonsense.

yeah but agreement nvr cancel
Hi REND,u mean u took back your deposit which is ard 20-30k and then the deal to purchase your car is still on? Did the PI tell u how much your OMV? Its a clear indication your car has cleared customs and maybe just need to clear VITAS (max of 1 month) or homologation?
Mine has not reached SIN and is expected to reach ard mid october and clear VITAS a month after that.

Hi REND,u mean u took back your deposit which is ard 20-30k and then the deal to purchase your car is still on? Did the PI tell u how much your OMV? Its a clear indication your car has cleared customs and maybe just need to clear VITAS (max of 1 month) or homologation?
Mine has not reached SIN and is expected to reach ard mid october and clear VITAS a month after that.
Hi hohlim, i wanted jabota brown which was why i confirmed the deal but later told me his colleague sold the car. deposit wasn't so much as only 5k is needed to secure deal. Didn't tell me how much is the omv too. That guy is hopeless as everything also don't know.

problem is the stupid agreement is still with me lol despite them agreeing deal is called off

problem is the stupid agreement is still with me lol despite them agreeing deal is called off
Ok,but if the deposit is taken back, wouldn't the deal be void?
If u got your COE,u are in a bad position if the deal is off coz the deposit for COE is 10k to govt. Cat B lasts 6moths and Cat E lasts 3months. You need to get a car by then b4 TCOE expire
From what i know If u approach another parallel importer or even PML with your bidded COE,they will only deduct the "rebate level" which is usually lower than the current market by 10k.and not the market cost of COE which is now ard 48k. They will only deduct 38k from the purchase price if u approach them with a bidded COE

So...will the dealer still give u the car without deposit although the agreement is still with u?

And what are your plans if car is not coming and with the COE in your name?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88nyc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back