buying Eisenmann exhaust

ImNew

Any interested party will like to buy Eisenmann exhaust? Cos im interested of getting one but the freight cost like 270 uk pounds which is about SGP$760+.

If keen maybe we are able to share the freight cost. Guess will be cheaper if im not wrong.

Re: buying Eisenmann exhaust

ImNew said:
Any interested party will like to buy Eisenmann exhaust? Cos im interested of getting one but the freight cost like 270 uk pounds which is about SGP$760+.

If keen maybe we are able to share the freight cost. Guess will be cheaper if im not wrong.
Check with TripleM, he might have some idea to get them shipped at a better rate.

ImNew said:

Let me know which Eisenmann exhaust & for what car yah!!

Airfreight from LAX to Singapore for an rear muffler is about US$165. S$760+ is too much liao!!!

:lol2:

'The Great White'

tripleM had advise me, frieght ard 300 pounds for 2 z4 exhaust but then im driving a 6er so theres 2 exhaust thats like ard the same price. The exhaust cost ard sgd 2400 for 2 but freight is way expensive anyone still interested in da vroom vroom? Make it happen now if ya interested. kekeke

IMnew
It's gonna be along shot to do so called group buy for this type of exhaust brand...
If u r really keen on it, close one eye and just do it...The feeling of waiting is excruciating haha...
Anyway, ur exhaust is like X2 so not v far off from what I paid for.

There are a few forumers who are in logistics so wonder if they can help you with a cheaper rate...

Just a note... if you are considering quad pipes for Eisenmann. Your original bumper wun fit, you will have to "trim" the bumper slightly over at the tailpipe sections and respray the whole bumper once its all done. I cant imagine if the welder got "chew cheng" skill.. trim until wavy curly for you.. wahahah.. DIE! then its time to wait for M6 rear bumpers..

IMHO.. since the Eisenmann is not LTA approved, why not "operate" the originals to get the sound effect? You can even change to Quad pipes for looks.

ImNew said:
tripleM had advise me, frieght ard 300 pounds for 2 z4 exhaust but then im driving a 6er so theres 2 exhaust thats like ard the same price. The exhaust cost ard sgd 2400 for 2 but freight is way expensive anyone still interested in da vroom vroom? Make it happen now if ya interested. kekeke

The problems with operating an exhaust are:

1. U dont know wot the sound is gonna be like after the opt. The workshop won't hv a clue that will meet your expectation. U pay for the opt service. Last I heard bout 250-300 bux from Fong Kim.

2. Let's say u dont like the sound, wot are u gonna do? Re-Operate to original condition?
Sure if that can be done...2 costs: U r wasting time and you are paying for another cost of operation.

3. This is the worst thing....After No.1 didnt work out
The guy ends up buying the exhaust he really wanted all along. And this has happened too many times.

So might as well go get the real stuff instead of operating it.

It's just my opinion after seeing what many people hv gone thru.

Operation is 500 bucks, not cheap also as FK quoted me. Wat TripleM said is true. Or should i wait for the Supersprint quad exhaust? Eisenmann is very tempting but why is the red m3 using it so loud (like surround sound) im afraid that if i buy the quad it will sound like the m3.

Yup you are rite! That's the price the guy gotta pay for have a cheap mod to make the car sound like a beast.. but dunno what beast it will turn out to be. kekekee..

But honestly..the sound of a 645ci; V8 shouldn't be too bad as compared to a 630ci; in-line 6. I mean the Vee engine produces a deep growl... whereas if the inline might have a rasp sound (not to everyone liking).

Cheers!

TripleM said:
The problems with operating an exhaust are:

1. U dont know wot the sound is gonna be like after the opt. The workshop won't hv a clue that will meet your expectation. U pay for the opt service. Last I heard bout 250-300 bux from Fong Kim.

2. Let's say u dont like the sound, wot are u gonna do? Re-Operate to original condition?
Sure if that can be done...2 costs: U r wasting time and you are paying for another cost of operation.

3. This is the worst thing....After No.1 didnt work out
The guy ends up buying the exhaust he really wanted all along. And this has happened too many times.

So might as well go get the real stuff instead of operating it.

It's just my opinion after seeing what many people hv gone thru.

Yes, its gonna be loud and drone inside your cabin. You should go listen to the sound clip from Eisenmann, this guy from Indonesia uploaded the clip for his 645Ci, see if you like it.

As i said earlier on, do remember to check your tail pipe bumper clearance for quad configurations ya!

ImNew said:
Operation is 500 bucks, not cheap also as FK quoted me. Wat TripleM said is true. Or should i wait for the Supersprint quad exhaust? Eisenmann is very tempting but why is the red m3 using it so loud (like surround sound) im afraid that if i buy the quad it will sound like the m3.

Eh bro, whichever the exhaust brand you choose is a better option than operating your stock exhausts. Exactly like what TripM said.

Seriously we've both been there done that lo, like in the past when our cars had those friggin loud N1 exhaust systems also like that "hiong" with the police...

IMNew
In Eisenmann ranges (and mostly in other brands too),..only the Race and Titanium ones are loud, a nice loud. The Sport version is extremely bassy, will wet your pants when u drive in the basement carpark or CTE tunnel..It's simply awesome, hence the $.

U wanna hear one on a 3L I-6 car, let me know..I can get it demo'ed to you.

Cheers

Eisenmann Race sounds very nice and mean when the resonators are out. But it gets too bassy with the resonator.

damn,

my dad said my Eisenmann Ti sounds alot like the so called 'chember' kap cai motorbike woh...but frens like it alot though..
thanks again 14m3 :)

kenji said:
Eisenmann Race sounds very nice and mean when the resonators are out. But it gets too bassy with the resonator.

hi ,
which resonator are u refering to??my ride 330 . if nt wrong got 2 cat rite??hav replace the header so the first cat is out . can help me on this .thx...

the 645ci will never sound like the M3... completely different engine configurations... completely different sounds...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
747liveapp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back