Buying the new BMW 740Li or 740

Jacky

hey fellow beemers

i got a S Class 350 which i am trading in for a new 740Li or 740.

have u guys test drove the new 7?

i love the new iDrive and many other stuff that i missed when i switched to the S Class.

however, the trade in value is so so so horrible.
185k for my S Class (Aug 2007, 23800km, Black on Black)

anyone interested to buy my S Class, let me know Thanks!

Re: Buying the new BMW 740Li or 740

I drive the e65 740ia previously the 730ia, never got a lwb bc had the chance to drive one for 2 weeks, difficult to park in some places. but the resale value is lower. but to me the practicality comes first. I am driving alone 80%. btw how is the new 7, planning a test drive but no time.

have you booked the car? if not why not wait for 2nd batch, the 1st batch of 2002 745li had quite a few issues.

cheers

i have not booked the car.

the 1st batch is in Singapore and will be released in early feb. All dun have HUD.

i might order the april production one and upgrade to HUD and a better sound system.

as sales bc tough prob can get a better deal.

jacky ...resale price for used car is now in doldrums! i check with PML about my E93 325 for overtrade for a new DCT E93 335 and the guys refused to take in my car (less than a yr) even for SGD45K depreciation ...) ...asked that I try sell it myself ...!

yes horrible time now

my S Class can fetch 220k but PML offer is around 185K.

tougher even for bigger car.

I test drove the new 740 and it is a much more responsive engine... I used to drive a 730i and somehow to me, it is not alot of difference. maybe the new car is so comfortable that it makes acceleration muted. personally waiting for the new Porsche Panamera... altho design is not very nice (imho), but it is one hell of a four door performance car.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back