Cabin Odour

titanic

What's the most effective way of getting rid of the odour? I believe it came from the black rubber mats I bought from PML but I have since swapped them out. The odour remains though.

Re: Cabin Odour

I was told before that to get rid of cabin smells, e.g. if you carried durian around, stick a whole loaf of bread (or charcoal) inside. Leave it be overnight (or possibly longer if the odours are v strong) and it should go away. I've not tried it so can't confirm but it's worth a shot?

put a few pieces of charcoal in the car?

Yes charcoal works.

Used it to get rid of durian smell. Could you imagine from Geylang to Woodlands, 30+ durians inside the car boot. Muhahaha, tio wack by my mum left and right of the smell and she use charcoal to get rid it them, works like magic.

some people i know use pandan leaves...but not everyone likes the aftersmell of pandan still lingering...charcoal really does work...and no aftersmell too

You can get those charcoal in small tins, ala car freshener kind, from the S$2 shop at IMM. Used it and the smell disappears after a day or 2.

last time my car has cigrette smell, i brought it to upholstery shop.
when i collected my car, inside got perfume smell :)

of course, you could have your car interior shampooed... sure get rid of smell one...

Check this Odour Eliminator @ NTUC Xtra AMK & Hougang Point only $8.90

CarPlan Kleen AIR Conditioning Cleaner & Purifier Cleaner & Purifier @ Carrefour Suntec, NTUC Xtra AMK & Hougang Point
Easy to Use - In under 10 mins.
Eliminates bacteria build up in air conditioning units.
Remove unpleasant odours.
Deodorises upholstery & carpets
kleenairnp9.jpg

Bamboo Charcoal Car Freshner @ Carrefour Suntec, GIANT Tampines, NTUC Xtra AMK & Hougang Point.
It absorbs unpleasant room odours, harmful substances & Humidity Protection
image304zb8.jpg

lol WMB97 like advertising for supermarket like that.

very helpful though bro...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noblehospitals
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back