CAD arrests 5 City Harvest Church members

Re: CAD arrests 5 City Harvest Church members

MapleLeaf;879367 said:
If I post the name of the religion here, 33,000 followers at Suntec will come after me.
Then avoid Suntec... btw, what's e name again?

Singapore Mega-Church Faithful Invest in Malls: Southeast Asia - Bloomberg

PowerPoint slides showed attendees how to write checks to the church, while armed security guards watched the cash. Worship and Holy Communion were followed by a video about a woman who donated on Miracle Seed Sundays even when her husband’s cancer treatments saddled the couple with debt. Images of a Volkswagen and a condominium showed the rewards that came to them for giving.

found out a sec sch of mine, borrowed mutual friend money to give to the church... sell his car also. spotted on the courts outside sheltering the pastor. i think he reach a new level of brain wash

hetraa;886291 said:
found out a sec sch of mine, borrowed mutual friend money to give to the church... sell his car also. spotted on the courts outside sheltering the pastor. i think he reach a new level of brain wash

Bro, dun say "brain wash". The euphemism to use is "FAITH". A new level of FAITH.

That's why we don't use the word "gerrymandering" around here. We say: "re-drawing the electoral boundaries to better serve the constituency" :lol2::lol2:

some of the forum members lurking here with be termed 'god of mods'..... we all should worship them.....

I will be changing my name to Faith soon......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back