Calling all 1 series owners...

Re: Calling all 1 series owners...

Mine will be all stock. So stock until LTA can't pass for registration until they homosexual my car, I mean, homologate my car. Pardonez moi Francais: KNNCCB TLLMCH $&@$¢€£€₩¢0c£$U¢£3R!!!!!!!!!

zeromax;759736 said:
ok! Will go and find him to see what rims and price he can offer :)

thanks bro!!! :D

No prob bro. Good things must share share mah... He might b on reservist... He mention something like dat, but he said will do Sui Sui for me...

ac323;759738 said:
non-stock meaning replica???

cheers

Non stock means nt factory fitted lah... Replica is cheong, but also considered non stock..., cheong i dun wan... Haha...

ac323;759738 said:
non-stock meaning replica???

cheers
I also don't think you are stock lo!... :p

wobbles;759741 said:
Mine will be all stock. So stock until LTA can't pass for registration until they homosexual my car, I mean, homologate my car. Pardonez moi Francais: KNNCCB TLLMCH $&@$¢€£€₩¢0c£$U¢£3R!!!!!!!!!

Relax lah bro... Ur car will b one n only limited edition in Singapore , JB n some say batam...

HITMAN;759748 said:
Non stock means nt factory fitted lah... Replica is cheong, but also considered non stock..., cheong i dun wan... Haha...

Oh i see, then mine are option items but are Original ..................

cheers

wobbles;759741 said:
The LTA ppl got hidden agenda.. cos your car too unique too swee liao!!! they wanna hold it back longer to admire it :D

Chill bro!!!! next time we go drink kopi in our Bimmer :)

HITMAN;759753 said:
Relax lah bro... Ur car will b one n only limited edition in Singapore , JB n some say batam...

No, not the only one - just the first. The rest of the F13s that wanna come in sans their useless tilt-only-but-cannot-retract-open-sun-roofs will pass thru LTA with no need for dunno what inspection anymore.

If I had known about this, I honestly would have kept the damn sun roof - deleting it was actually a cost option on the indent form, F it.

ac323;759754 said:
Oh i see, then mine are option items but are Original ..................

cheers

Wow... Ogirinal loh... So I can't take anything...

wobbles;759757 said:
No, not the only one - just the first. The rest of the F13s that wanna come in sans their useless tilt-only-but-cannot-retract-open-sun-roofs will pass thru LTA with no need for dunno what inspection anymore.

If I had known about this, I honestly would have kept the damn sun roof - deleting it was actually a cost option on the indent form, F it.

Bo Bian... Done deal, unless u re-order stock n sell me cheap cheap ur limited edition lah...

HITMAN;759758 said:
Wow... Ogirinal loh... So I can't take anything...

will inform you when the time come............

cheers

ac323;759770 said:
will inform you when the time come............

cheers

bro, you mean when the time comes for you to upgrade to the Italia 458 Spyder - rootless rocks!!!

wobbles;759774 said:
bro, you mean when the time comes for you to upgrade to the Italia 458 Spyder - rootless rocks!!!

458???/ that one must go, beg, steal, loan, borrow, borrow and borrow plus sell kidney and lungs first......

cheers

Anyone knows what is the brand/model of RF tires that comes with the 116i?

haiz.... my car will only come at around 10-18th March... sianz.... :(
and I will be car-less after 1st March.... double sianz.... :(

I'm trying to collect mine on 9 march late afternoon.

If cant, it'll be 12 march.

ben1;760168 said:
I'm trying to collect mine on 9 march late afternoon.

If cant, it'll be 12 march.

How come? Didn't you guys select the Ex-stock model? There are quite a lot of stocks especially for the 116i but of course they were going damn fast.

Why so late bros? Mine still sailing, dat means even later... I also sianz...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88cg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back