Calling all 1 series owners...

Re: Calling all 1 series owners...

ben1 they've ready stock for your car?

So happy for the guys collecting their cars! Congrats again :)

S2k;757453 said:
ben1 they've ready stock for your car?

Yes. I choose from whatever that was available :laughlik:

Felt that if I waited for the colour of my choice, the deal might not be so good.

ben1;757458 said:
Yes. I choose from whatever that was available :laughlik:

Felt that if I waited for the colour of my choice, the deal might not be so good.

grats normally for ready stock they'll wanna get rid of the car asap that may explains why u got your coe on 1st attempt :D

S2k;757464 said:
grats normally for ready stock they'll wanna get rid of the car asap that may explains why u got your coe on 1st attempt :D

...lai lai....who wanna eat CKT...go see s2k thread in meetup...we would love to see all your new killer rides..

..fusionpolis carpark can drift sum more!!!

...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chocs;757468 said:
...lai lai....who wanna eat CKT...go see s2k thread in meetup...we would love to see all your new killer rides..

if 1 whole village turn up can we book the whole restaurant? :p

S2k;757469 said:
if 1 whole village turn up can we book the whole restaurant? :p

..can host 300...enuf...?.:D:D

S2k;757464 said:

Not true bro, My choice of colour (Alpine White) is still on the ship.... and I got the COE on the 1st attempt too. Nt very optimistic initially, coz they hv to clear the existing stocks... But, my car is still on the ship n no news of ETA yet...

HITMAN;757541 said:
Not true bro, My choice of colour (Alpine White) is still on the ship.... and I got the COE on the 1st attempt too. Nt very optimistic initially, coz they hv to clear the existing stocks... But, my car is still on the ship n no news of ETA yet...

they'll try to secure the coe once there's confirm order from customer like in your case.. incase coe break the 100k barrier

Hey Ben1, ur SE told u ur car will b ready by 10 Mar? So long even u take ready stock???

S2k;757544 said:
they'll try to secure the coe once there's confirm order from customer like in your case.. incase coe break the 100k barrier

Mine Cat A lah... dun think will hit 100K. Mayb Cat B will, almost 80k liao. Well, anybody's guess... If government nt gng to do anything, nothing we can do also.

HITMAN;757549 said:
Mine Cat A lah... dun think will hit 100K. Mayb Cat B will, almost 80k liao. Well, anybody's guess... If government nt gng to do anything, nothing we can do also.

paiseh keep thinking about cat B :lol2:

Chocs;757468 said:

no ride on that day sia :(
would already sold mine by then and still waiting for the new ride to come....
paiseh sia!!

it's ok hearsay sonata cab pickup also very fast :D

HITMAN;757545 said:
Hey Ben1, ur SE told u ur car will b ready by 10 Mar? So long even u take ready stock???

No, actually after 29 feb can collect liao!

ben1;757627 said:
No, actually after 29 feb can collect liao!

that's only 1 week away :D gan jiong bo? :D

S2k;757629 said:
that's only 1 week away :D gan jiong bo? :D

But I choose to collect later lah!
Need time to demod my current ride.

Wow, can collect dun collect... Haha... I wan also can't...

Acherly, I'm like Ben1. I sibei gancheong now, but upon getting call from SE, I will choose time and date to go down to collect. Must be good auspicious time, so I won't kanna the summons auntie in the future, nor the TP speeding camera, nor forget to put cashcard in IU (kanna a few times this one... Heart pain, admin fee $10) hehehehe.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyCarey

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back