Calling all Active Hybrid 5 Owners

ANdrewTsh

I have just placed an order for the AH5 (Sapphire Black/Black) last night. Test drove it this afternoon and confirmed that I have made the right choice. I was having mixed feelings as I am currently driving the F10 520i (Sapphire Black/Black) and wondering if it makes sense to so-called upgrade to the AH5 and do not feel like I am getting anything new. However, the test drive eliminated all misgivings. Looking forward to my ride soon.

I would like to hear from fellow forumers out there who owns the AH5 and would like to share your comments about your ride.

Cheers,

Re: Calling all Active Hybrid 5 Owners

What factors have you consider to say it is the right choice?

Wow, change car within a year ?

Wow.... very SART Andrew! Enjoy your new hybrid! Good choice if money no issue!

Considering that it will be the same color inside and outside and I am swooping my 351 M rims and staggered tyres and even retaining my plate no, it's all about the in-line six (under the bonnet as some forumers will say) and the hybrid technology. It's the ride, for me.

And of course all the options that are now standard with the AH5. That helps to make the decision easier.

It's now or another year later as I have to renew my road tax and insurance. I have benefited from paying low for the 520i during the launch and the increasing COE. Plus the fact that I have a massive OT to sweeten the deal. It's a no-brainer, I suppose.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ko66vn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back