Calling all Cs players

Re: Calling all Cs players

Its set!! 21/9 at E2Max Cine. Games will start at 8.30 - 11.30

1. Emile
2. rex7vtec
3. Roasty
4. totoseow
5. Mav
6.Kidon (from team titans Singapore champions)
7. MRspyder
8. jaskin (surely die)
9. morphisis
10. discom (Kidon vs the rest of us? just to make it fair )
11. Jaskin's Friend
12. alvin666
13. coolacid
14. emile's friend 1
15. emile's friend 2

I have booked 3 rooms of 5 computers. Its under my name ( Emile Tan), who ever comes 1st can open up the rooms (need to pay 1st), as i will be late. Got appointments.

Pls note. even if u played for 1 min or the full 3hours, u will need to pay the full amount as it is booked in slots. payable to the person who oped the rooms.

Thanks.
Any enquiries pls contect me on my mobile.. 91707003

any idea how we may join in from home?

pilotsnoopy;145565 said:
any idea how we may join in from home?
U will NOT be able to join us from your home. We will be playing on LAN and not servers. If u really want to join us, do pop by.
But pls note. U will need to open another room(min 2 person) if u want to join us, as there is no empty sits.

emile;145567 said:
U will NOT be able to join us from your home. We will be playing on LAN and not servers. If u really want to join us, do pop by.
But pls note. U will need to open another room(min 2 person) if u want to join us, as there is no empty sits.

*nod nod*
i'm not back home in Singapore lah...:yummie:
thanks anyway :cloud9:

Thanks for organising emile! It was nice to see everyone jumping and screaming again. hahahaha....

I officially can't aim and get itchy at key moments.

Nice meeting all of u... look forward to the next session.... : )

Btw, anyone knows what happened to the bmwsg server?

thanks emile for organising. kiddon was good....luckily we had you on our side. but when mav, kiddon n cool acid in one team....it got too difficult.

emile;145660 said:
I so love that part where u and another guy got killed with my bomb at de_dust.... and caught u a couple of time by surprise.........

That's called Tyko. I kenna knife by toto x2... wah lau. No situational awareness

emile;145697 said:
Emile : "Jaskin behind behind!!!!!"
Jaskin looks infront
Emile: " Jaskin I am behind u!!!!! Turn around!!"
Jaskin Still looks infront
BOOM HEAD SHOT

CB lah how I know you're not lying. Like me calling you guys to Bombsite A when we chiong B.
Why the fk were you looking at my screen anyway!?

Man.. I really suck @ CS.. all over again!! :(
Fingers not coordinating properly again... Hahaha.. :screwedu:

Anyway, it was fun last night! Esp when Jaskin jumped up & down each & every time when he'd either emptied a full mag @ the enemy (but all missed!!), or when he's killed (unexpectedly).. Hahaha... :nehnehhh:

Need to do better the next time round! :oops:
Many thanks to Emile and those who turned up for making this CS outing a GREAT one!! :cloud9:

had a good time last night! man Kidon and Mav are damn good, i can count the number of times i kill them with one hand.. RamboIII also haha his hiding skillz is the roxors! cant wait til the next session

MRSpyder;145751 said:
Man.. I really suck @ CS.. all over again!! :(
Fingers not coordinating properly again... Hahaha.. :screwedu:

Anyway, it was fun last night! Esp when Jaskin jumped up & down each & every time when he'd either emptied a full mag @ the enemy (but all missed!!), or when he's killed (unexpectedly).. Hahaha... :nehnehhh:

Need to do better the next time round! :oops:
Many thanks to Emile and those who turned up for making this CS outing a GREAT one!! :cloud9:
Its been such a long time since u last played. ofcos rusty.
It takes time to get used to it
Its like when i sent my computer to "Zhng". 1month+ did'nt get to play cs, but when my com came back, i played like a beginner(noob).... Even after 1 week, i am still abit slow....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back