Calling all existing, new, soon to be Z Owners...

Re: Calling all existing, new, soon to be Z Owners...

anyone know whose ride is always parked behind bus stop, opposite red hill central

thinks its a z4m

sibei power!

leonardlp;773251 said:
anyone know whose ride is always parked behind bus stop, opposite red hill central

thinks its a z4m

sibei power!

E85 Red?????????????????????????

* by the way are you keen on a set of KW V3????????
cheers

z coupe white lah

think e86

coilover v3 lor? how much

pm me

dear z chiongsters

we r doing a group buy for smart top module

if you are interested , pls register at all abt z4 thread

thnks

make sure the installer know what to do, as if they never install peoperly, when u close the roof, the windows will not close all the way, it stop half way. and the irrritating part is some time it happen on the left and sometime on the right.

my car passenger side got wet when the window only close half way, i never notice it when i walk away and it rain. and one time it happen on the driver side when i went to ION. came back after shopping then realise it.

which installer u went to?.. muz siam far far :D

how much is the smart top module if buying in group?

Hi guys, i just got a z4 2nd hand from a dealer . Like to know if the new original *Z4* come with the open/close the top on our control? I tried to press the unlock button for 5 second and the top did actually open but when i wanted to close it back with the control it doesnt seems to be working..Does this control thingy work on opening but we still have to manually close it back in the car?

I did have the problem of the side window half close sometime on either side, as mention by one of the bro here..Do anyone have any idea where can i fix this prob..

thks in advance .:helpp!:

glider81;790762 said:
Hi guys, i just got a z4 2nd hand from a dealer . Like to know if the new original *Z4* come with the open/close the top on our control? I tried to press the unlock button for 5 second and the top did actually open but when i wanted to close it back with the control it doesnt seems to be working..Does this control thingy work on opening but we still have to manually close it back in the car?

I did have the problem of the side window half close sometime on either side, as mention by one of the bro here..Do anyone have any idea where can i fix this prob..

thks in advance .:helpp!:

Congrats on the ride!

Stock is like that - can remote open but cannot remote close. To remote close, you need to get an additional aftermarket module like SmartTop, Reinhold Engineering or GapTech. I'm using the last-mentioned for my E85 and it works well.

Hi bro, Thks for the info. So as for the side glass which sometime half close on either side also normal?

Cheers!

glider81;790883 said:
Hi bro, Thks for the info. So as for the side glass which sometime half close on either side also normal?

Cheers!

It's not normal if it closes only half on one side hahhahha

thks for the info...think i will get it check with one of the site sponser when i do servcing...

cheers~:woottt:

Hi bro/sis , Like to know what's the "normal" temp should it be for 23i ? after driving for a long distance i notice my temp will go up to 110-120.

Thks for any info provided. cheers:thumbsup:

Hi Jimster, I got the car @ 160k.

wow thats cheap for 23i~!! u got it from where? i saw on sgcarmart all around 170-180k at least

glider81;791499 said:
Hi bro/sis , Like to know what's the "normal" temp should it be for 23i ? after driving for a long distance i notice my temp will go up to 110-120.

Long as in??? 2 hours of driving??? mine is around 105 region.....even on NSHW

cheers

mine is oso around 110-120.. esp in jams

glider81;791499 said:

160k for 23i? what's the registration date of the car? Value of OMV? COE?
hmm....

hymth;791872 said:
160k for 23i? what's the registration date of the car? Value of OMV? COE?
hmm....

PML or AML????

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubproorg

Latest posts