Camry kills a Silvia

Re: Camry kills a Silvia

sszone;662903 said:
can claim total loss buy GTR liao? the S14 owner....haha

Can upgrade to S15 front............... l0lxxx.....

women drivers got good got bad.....just like guy drivers also got good got bad.
the difference between us guys and ladies is that lady drivers tends to notice things differently than guys, ie judgement, decision-making, lane change can do with just signalling without checking for safety etc, driver courtesy, lack of awareness of the surrounding road conditions.

i have expat lady run down my building parking system with her SUV before which is why i am not a fan of petite women driving big cars where they can barely peek out of it....

Last edited by a moderator:

never trust female drivers... want to overtake also cant do it properly.. poor judgement... :wtf:

She should jailed, along with her husband

Rather than lamenting how crappy women drivers are, why not ask the fundamental question. How did they even got their driving licences? Who has been allowing these clowns to pass from driving tests???

Later BMWSG Chio Bu of the Year candidates Babe and Blackcookie will come in and bash you all.
Lucky I never say anything bad about women drivers.

I was raised by my mama Not to fear when u speak the truth. God will be watching you...

C3P0;663043 said:
Later BMWSG Chio Bu of the Year candidates Babe and Blackcookie will come in and bash you all.
Lucky I never say anything bad about women drivers.

Drive safe best...................
* for her case is careless (overtake a bus), wrong judgement at the time.

* be it guy or gal or gay, i have seen all gender having good and bad and worst driving skill on the road....either too wreckless or too kiasi.............
cheers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rqWUlGw31I&feature=player_embedded]‪Female Driver Compilation; THESE WOMEN CANT DRIVE!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Of course, I might be wrong at times......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E9KcDes94E&feature=related]‪mse karamürsel ferrari blonde sar[/ame]

DrK;663014 said:
Rather than lamenting how crappy women drivers are, why not ask the fundamental question. How did they even got their driving licences? Who has been allowing these clowns to pass from driving tests???

Well said. but then that question can be asked of more than half the drivers on Singapore roads. Why single out women...

[Rant mode on]

Here's my recreation of the thought processes of drivers I saw today morning. All males. Estimate age 30-40.
  • Oooh... nice white lines on the road, let me drive on them and see what happens.
  • The whole car is turning, why need to indicate - cant people see the car turning.
  • I need to go left (driving on a four lane road)... Rightmost lane is free. I will stay here. Ooh, my turn left (cue sharp swerve to the left across four lanes).

Sometimes makes me think that either (a) indicators are an optional accessory here or (b) people dont use them because they think they will wear out the bulb.

Don't even get me started on the road hogging on highways.

And do the taxi drivers have to go through a special test? One where they prove that they were either born stupid or underwent special training to become stupid?

[/Rant mode off]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88menu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups