can someone recommen good tires?

Terry

Legendary 10 Years
planning to change tires.. whats a good one..with good grip on wet and dry...:) other than PS2... that thing is expensive as hell :evil:

Re: can someone recommen good tires?

firstly ps2 den dunlop sport maxx

PS2, SportMaxx, F1 GSD3... Won't go wrong with any of these...

i am on toyo t1R.....not too bad....it is pretty quiet so far....has it for abt 3-4mths

hows the grip on t1R? is it good on dry and wet conditions?

If you check tirerack.com, you will find that the Dunlops have dropped in ranking.... the number one spot now belongs to Bridgestone RE050...... As for the price, well, got to check with the shops.....

I swear by Dunlop SportMaxx. You have to use a set to know it's good.

There's another set...Ferderer tires.. heard it's bloddy good.. a set of 19" wun cost u much... mau try ngak terry????..

TheNew7;140614 said:
If you check tirerack.com, you will find that the Dunlops have dropped in ranking.... the number one spot now belongs to Bridgestone RE050...... As for the price, well, got to check with the shops.....

err..can provide direct link to survey results? :)

have not tried on track...after the 16th this mth...i will let u know...for street driving, it is pretty decent.

Ahbengdriver said:
Are u using 19"? Noisy or not? :)
Me not a good gauge of tyre noise. Open top plus ICE.

SportMaxx........incredible value for money.
U will notice also that these tires have fantastic inertia traction...love it love it...

Ahbengdriver;140624 said:
Are u using 19"? Noisy or not? :)

Bro, understand that u using 19'. Izzit noisy and too bouncy anot? I still thinking of either changing to 18 or 19 leh. I will definately lower my car with springs only. Did u do that and is there comfort, noise or too bouncy? All bros please help.

It wont be bouncy but ride becomes a bit harder...more road noise heard as the profile of the tires are thinner.

If u r worried bout that, u shud get PS2........It's the most comfortable UHT Performance tires out there.

TripleM;140722 said:
It wont be bouncy but ride becomes a bit harder...more road noise heard as the profile of the tires are thinner.

If u r worried bout that, u shud get PS2........It's the most comfortable UHT Performance tires out there.

So should i get 18 instead if 19 ride is harder and noise heard? PS 2 definately out because too ex 6++!

18 is best of all rounder esp for 3 series.

TripleM;140800 said:
18 is best of all rounder esp for 3 series.

Yes Sir! Understand. So i will go with 18' plus dunlop sport max.

I've got TOYO T1R 18".......regretted not getting Dunlop Sports Max....Cos' the shop owner said TOYO is better especially in terms of noise level. However, these set of tires is pretty bad on wet condition. There was once when I was making a 90deg turn in a carpark at a pretty slow speed, the car suddenly feels like being oversteered and I can feel the car floating. Although my car is lowered, I'm still feeling unsafe on those shoes. Another bad experience is that, on certain road the road can actually bite your tires and somehow sway your steering if you didn't grip tight onto your steering. This is probably due to the V-type tread pattern on the T1R, Eagle F1 might have this problem as well. Just my hypothesis.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky88rehab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back