cannot post or double post

Alexxx

hi admins

seems to have problem posting...

1. when i create a new thread and after typing and click post...it appears on my screen...then when i go to the main page...its not there... i retry and then it becomes a double post

2. when i reply to post...it appears on my screen...then i click main page and i don see it anymore... so i go back to the post and reply again and i see my first reply and 2nd reply...then i go back to main page and its not there

pls advise

Thanks

Re: cannot post or double post

Alexx, it takes a while to be refected on the main page. but if u go to new post u shld see ur post there.

hope this helps

everyone else is posting fine with no issues, just refresh and everything should be there

Hello,

Actually I want to post a new thread but I have not got permission yet. I am eligible to reply on a post but not allow to make a new post. So guys help me out. How to make a new post or how to confirm my account from admin?

Huon.cloutier;645730 said:
Hello,

Actually I want to post a new thread but I have not got permission yet. I am eligible to reply on a post but not allow to make a new post. So guys help me out. How to make a new post or how to confirm my account from admin?

u need to hit a minimun posting inorder to create a thread... i thk is 10posts or something... :)

Yes just hit the refresh or reload button. Your screen is showing a cached page from your own computer.

So if I want to create a thread to sell my rims? I cant suppose I can hijack someone's thread?

RB5991;751989 said:
So if I want to create a thread to sell my rims? I cant suppose I can hijack someone's thread?

same here.. think there is a min post number before we can sell stuff..

When i response to publish...it seems to be on my display...then i click on primary web page and i don see it any longer... so i go returning to the publish and response again and i see my first response and 2nd response...then i go returning to primary web page and its not there.Actually I want to publish a new broad variety but I have not got authorization yet. I am qualified to response on a publish but not allow to create a new publish. So people help me out. How to create a new publish or how to validate my issue from admin?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88xme

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back