Cannot stand door banger :S

Re: Cannot stand door banger :S

Red_Bean_Bun;649857 said:
I kena a FAT lady ding my door 3 times situation. What can anyone do ?

I sat in my car making a call in the car park. She came and opened her car's door and dinged mine. I came out and knocked on her window. She opened the door to come out and dinged my door a second time. She apologised and while getting in dinged my door a third time.

How's that ?

tiger1;649975 said:
ok. this is my encounter.

many years back, i was driving a old honda accord. went to the old holland V open carpark (cross the rd, opp delifrance). carpark was very full and only 1 lot avail. why is it avail? becos a Merc parked head in on the line at the driver's side.

as mine was a old car, sibei tulan. I park my car head in as well, next to his. damn bloody close. walk out of my car, relax at the bus stop in front and wait for that stupid drive to return.

he did, a fat angmoh jabor. she was shocked and was cursing. damn funny. best part.......she got to climb to the driver's seat using the passenger side.

after she got in, i slowly, slowly walk to my car, open my door and gave her a wtf look. taught her a lesson. :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:
'

Both of u super ultimate!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

zorro;650034 said:
Count yoursell lucky for staying in HDB and only get scratches/dings on your car...some high end condo in D9/10 have their expensive car submerge in sewage/drain water...

St Regis's Flood! My wife colleague's 1mth old M3 become submarine also... Sibei heartpain for him :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Can some expert design some lightweight 'Camouflage' panels (that has 1-2 inches of wavy design) to stick to the doors/panels, size is just about the area which can prevent the ding happen. We can stick them and can be easily removed in seconds. I think this is very good protector.

The problem is:

If the adhesive is not strong, your protector will be stolen in no time
If the adhesive is too strong, you cannot easily remove it yourself without damaging the car panels/paintworks.

Try borrow some armour plate from Spore Scorpion tanks!

tom_ting;650051 said:
Can some expert design some lightweight 'Camouflage' panels (that has 1-2 inches of wavy design) to stick to the doors/panels, size is just about the area which can prevent the ding happen. We can stick them and can be easily removed in seconds. I think this is very good protector.

Last edited by a moderator:

How about using magnet? The material should be cheap. I thought of using the styrofoam of 0.5 inch and stick with 3M tape which is paint friendly...but we need to cutout the shape that we want...

Is this near to Plaza Singapura?

I once stopped opposite this road (in front of taxi stand) to answer a phone call. A taxi stopped beside me (parallel) for a passenger to alight. I saw it was an ang moh and trust me, when you see an ang moh, you are guaranteed doomed. He swung opened the taxi door with all his strength and gave my door a ding. Challenged him and he say call police.

Second time at hotel valet also kena by another ang moh.

By the time you finished sticking all these protector, your girlfriend run away with another man liao..

Hire a watchman or park at 2 car park space n pay 2 parking lots or take a cab..

tom_ting;650056 said:
How about using magnet? The material should be cheap. I thought of using the styrofoam of 0.5 inch and stick with 3M tape which is paint friendly...but we need to cutout the shape that we want...

Another experience at car park. Saw a family with kids, had a bad omen, so i purposely parked a little distance away. As soon as i locked my car, i heard a BANG. Kena a ding. WTF. At least they paid me S$100. Use it to buy 4D and Singapore Pool makan all.

Not bad 1 ding for $100...let me know when u see him again..

E90koh;650062 said:
Another experience at car park. Saw a family with kids, had a bad omen, so i purposely parked a little distance away. As soon as i locked my car, i heard a BANG. Kena a ding. WTF. At least they paid me S$100. Use it to buy 4D and Singapore Pool makan all.

tom_ting;650051 said:
Actually, i m thinking of installing proximity sensor. The moment any car tries to park next to my mine, it will trigger a loud moaning sound. :woottt:

davidtch;650066 said:
Actually, i m thinking of installing proximity sensor. The moment any car tries to park next to my mine, it will trigger a loud moaning sound. :woottt:

then i will use the female orgasm sound...:shakemyb:

There were 2 occasions where i parked my ride furthest away, infact the last spot you can find furthest away from the building where you hardly see ppl park their cars as it was too far i guess, only me the dumbass...
As soon as i came back hrs later, a 4x4 hilux was next to me and there were plenty spots ard. Godammit, i quickly checked and was relieved not hurt.

A week later, i came back the same spot. This time not so lucky, soon after i parked another 4x4 came right beside my ride. Damn f**king sian, i waited nearby and watched if the fucker goin to bang my door, but i could wait any longer caused that was already 10 minutes past and the fucker still talking to the phone.

When i came home later, discovered a little chipped on driver's door. I swear i would nvr go back there with my car again...

My worst experience:

Brought my family to ZOO, dropped them off at the entrance and asked them to relax themselves so I can park my car. Of cause this was an excuse to slowly looked for a good spot to park, usually away from the crowd. So I parked really away from the crowd, at the other end of the open-air car park.

KNN, when I went to collect my car, KKN, all the heavy vehicles became my parking mate ....ccb.... BUT lucky nothing happened. their doors were to 'high' to ding my car :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubetgenin

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back