Can't Post New Threads

Christopher Low

Hi can anyone help? I have fulfilled 10 posts and have been a member for more than 5 days. Still not able to post new threads. What am I missing out here?

Re: Can't Post New Threads

Christopher Low;939469 said:
Hi can anyone help? I have fulfilled 10 posts and have been a member for more than 5 days. Still not able to post new threads. What am I missing out here?

Complaint thread???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;939471 said:
Complaint thread???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

nth to complain also find thing to complain meh ? lol. i also cannot post thread :(

kalaii;939483 said:
nth to complain also find thing to complain meh ? lol. i also cannot post thread :(

Hi Christopher and kalaii,

I just found out under "New Account Restrictions" (http://www.bmw-sg.com/about-bmwsg/new-account-restrictions/)... I forgot about 2 other rules and I am sure many members forgot too. Please note the 3 conditions highlighted in red.

Quote and Unquote
You must have at least 10 posts and must be registered at least 5 days in order to be automatically upgraded to a BMW.SG Member rank.

Your rank still "New to BMW.SG" so I believe that is the reason why.

I have no idea on the promotion thingy... I can only assume the auto promotion is based on the number of activity points accumulated i.e. the Green Bar under the Rank, once it reaches 100%, auto promote to next rank. Well, I can be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Kalaii,

I just checked on your account and it was waiting for you to confirm the email notification sent to you when you registered. That's why you are not able to post in other forums. Maybe the email went to your spam folder that's why you were not able to see it. Anyway, I already fixed your account on our end and it should be working in other forum areas now. If you need more help, kindly send me a PM or send an email to contact [at] bmw-sg.com. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Leica

kalaii;939490 said:
View attachment 45790
yeap 15 post and 1 year registered.

Hi Christopher,

Are you still having problems with your account? I just checked on our end and everything is okay. You should be able to post in other forum areas. Please let me know if the problem persists by sending me a PM. Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

Leica

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back