Car was scratched today....

xeonm3

Hi guys, my car was scratched this early morning. 3 panels... Very pissed ... :biggun: Already made a police report but nothing much they can do... Thinking of installing a in car surveillance camera before I send for respray.... Any recommendation ? Need to have motion detection feature & able to do night recording clearly ... thxs...

Re: Car was scratched today....

which area u stay? police cant do much on this, the most they will patrol more often. At times i just wonder y do these ppl are so heartless.
What goes ard comes ard.

gadaffi;615195 said:
which area u stay? police cant do much on this, the most they will patrol more often. At times i just wonder y do these ppl are so heartless.
What goes ard comes ard.

I'm in west side... I doubt they will patrol more often... hiaz... :angry:

So anyone using zmc product ? Maybe going to install the 2 channel DVR .... Anyone have better alternative ? Pls help.....

ZMC Automotive

xeonm3;615186 said:
Hi guys, my car was scratched this early morning. 3 panels... Very pissed ... :biggun: Already made a police report but nothing much they can do... Thinking of installing a in car surveillance camera before I send for respray.... Any recommendation ? Need to have motion detection feature & able to do night recording clearly ... thxs...

My car also kena scratched. :( Made appointment through BOSS to bring it to Juzz4Car's paint subsidiary on Tuesday to respray that panel. Damn sian.

bro,

I feel for you, its a very TL issue.
makes us heart pain, waste time, waste money.

anyway, just wanna share my 2 cents, that even if u can record the f**ker scratching your car, its a civil case and there is nothing really much the police can do.

so in that light, no need to get the most expensive, just get something installed as a form of deterrant.

good luck and take care bro.

Vandalism is a serious offence and the perpetrator if convicted can be fined, jailed and caned not less than 3 strokes and not more than 8 strokes based on Vandalism Act. This was what happened to Michael Fay.

Tis the season for vandals - my "chrome" strip below the front windows got nicked! Why the fuck would anybody wanna steal that? Just get it replaced/repaired and all will be good again.

Seriously, don't waste time writing letters. Singapore police is useless, all show and no go. My Vespa case from many years ago was never followed up... to me they're as lame as the vandals.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWZJ-U6NSKk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - VR Man Ninja Escape[/ame]

ktnpl;615258 said:
Vandalism is a serious offence and the perpetrator if convicted can be fined, jailed and caned not less than 3 strokes and not more than 8 strokes based on Vandalism Act. This was what happened to Michael Fay.

ha, yes, it will only be be serious if its Govt property, if its private....well, u know what i meant.

pbear1973;615218 said:
My car also kena scratched. :( Made appointment through BOSS to bring it to Juzz4Car's paint subsidiary on Tuesday to respray that panel. Damn sian.

Sorry to hear that bro. Where did this happen?

xeonm3;615186 said:

I am sorry to hear this...may I know where in the west side?

pbear1973;615218 said:

I was thinking of going Yew Lip.... Juzz4car's paint subsidiary cheaper ? How's the quality ?

nothing much the police will do...u guys still remember the case where the owner caught the guy on film scratching his car, post on forum etc...but still LL, mata only gave warning. lame lah, only good at spoiling ppl steamboat dinner but cannot catch vandal.

dash;615252 said:
bro,

I feel for you, its a very TL issue.
makes us heart pain, waste time, waste money.

anyway, just wanna share my 2 cents, that even if u can record the f**ker scratching your car, its a civil case and there is nothing really much the police can do.

so in that light, no need to get the most expensive, just get something installed as a form of deterrant.

good luck and take care bro.

Really waste time and the inconvenience caused... Have to leave it at the workshop for 2 days...

Well, if I know who is the guy at least I can report it to the police and know who I am dealing with...

xeonm3;615289 said:
I was thinking of going Yew Lip.... Juzz4car's paint subsidiary cheaper ? How's the quality ?

I think should be ok ba.. I've been to J4C before and more than happy with their service and professionalism. Hopefully these same traits are in their paint subsidiary too. :)

I'm going there on Tuesday, will write an opinion after that. :)

xeonm3;615291 said:
Well, if I know who is the guy at least I can report it to the police and know who I am dealing with...

Like what Sszone said, police good for secret society, govt property issues nia.
Engage BobbyTay services better. Faster and got result. Tio boh, bobby?
Heard now got promo. Terry say one.
Ok, end OT.

Anyway, good luck, a video with blinking lights is a good deterrent. At least those bloody idiots may think twice before they vandalise. In fact can fool them into thinking that there is surveillance camera installed with some fake blinking lights and camera. These idiots have brains size of a pea.
They ought to be shot and reshot. :biggun:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dash,where to get those blinking light?
Maybe can fool them as there is a camera installed.
Hope it works lol!

How does the camera idea work: deterrence (show the culprit we have camera) or evidence (camera not visible, may genna vandalised one more time)?

Also, whether motion-activated or not, how do we catch a vandal approaching from the side if the camera faces only one direction?

yes.. the key is a " (a videocam with blinking lights )
but go where buy?? decoy only right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back