• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Careful of This 318IS

Re: Careful of This 318IS

Orh LuLu;496899 said:
Buy and Sell where got FAIR .. Someone has to lose....... happy Seller and Happy Buyer. Dont Pitcha ppl lobang lah.

If suay, put kids in any car also will Buang.
+1 steady. & we are talking abt E36 here, the history can be as long as 18yrs!

The day i brought my E36 7.5yrs ago, my mechanic say this car backside got accident before. Some more 7 owner before me, I said never mind la just buy. So far the backside also never drop off & the engine also never fail to start.. I clock 300,000km also no problem. BVO has all the record.

Then I buang my E36 on side fender 2yrs ago also tell the recent buyer, I even post my damage. Buyer happy agree on reserve my car, then sway sway last week again one taxi buang my side fender again, i also tell the buyer. He say I handsome & honest. I can keep quiet & tell him I got a M3 bumper coming & new angel light so need sell him later instead of quoting the accident.

But again mine is minor accident 2yrs ago, hit wall 4 times only..

Well is a E36 we talking abt if seller fully built also have the right to keep quiet abt it. so happy buyer & happy seller rules.

hmmm as the story unfolds, it seems to suggest that the Original Poster Futron.Sim was perhaps the one who was dishonest and sold his car to the current owner without first disclosing the accident status ?

c63lancer;496039 said:
i have enough of it. first of all if anyone think that i bought a cheap car think again, i am buying a so call wreck car at $5k plus drep and others that are selling is asking at $6k plus drep, do all of u think its is cheap enough to buy a total wreck? second he did not tell me its a total wreck before buying, when i test drove the car he even told me the noise coming from the back is from the batt. he think i am stupid or what i know it was involved in a accident but not to the extend of a total wreck. third if anyone have seen the car from the fultonsim and see the car from me now knows how much i have done to it. and last i am the owner of the car and not a dealer i have a log card to prove it.

hmmm as the story unfolds, it seems to suggest that the Original Poster Futron.Sim was perhaps the one who was dishonest and sold his car to the current owner without first disclosing the accident status ?

so who's the liar and cheat now ?

Orh LuLu;496899 said:
Buy and Sell where got FAIR .. Someone has to lose....... happy Seller and Happy Buyer. Dont Pitcha ppl lobang lah.

If suay, put kids in any car also will Buang.

Hi Orh LuLu,

Nice sentence there! "Happy Seller and Happy Buyer"

In my view, if buyer ask, seller don't tell the truth, seller wrong and not fair to buyer.

If buyer nv ask, depend on seller integrity whether to be honest enough to declare! But nwaday, honest ppl veri few de lah.....

In the end that's nt the oni model on earth! Song buy, Buay song look for others.....

Tig@r;499037 said:
Hi Orh LuLu,

Nice sentence there! "Happy Seller and Happy Buyer"

In my view, if buyer ask, seller don't tell the truth, seller wrong and not fair to buyer.

If buyer nv ask, depend on seller integrity whether to be honest enough to declare! But nwaday, honest ppl veri few de lah.....

In the end that's nt the oni model on earth! Song buy, Buay song look for others.....

Wonder where is the car now...!?? Any bro know....!!!??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubet77fashion
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back