Cat B COE at S$9001

Re: Cat B COE at S$9001

$162K BEFORE interest rebate, since I don't plan to take more than 50% loan and definitely for not more than 7 years tenure.

Yes, it is inclusive of the 3-yr service package (that was exactly what I had secured first and foremost, when they opened their asking price at $167K). Thus, as we negotiated down to $162K, there was no way that the SE can back out from what he had already committed to earlier. In any case, I had ensured that it was stipulated in writing on the contract signed.

All was done above board.

IS200, Good strategy there. Did you let go your car with them? If yes, did you get a good reasonable price?

!S200

you are good at bargaining man. Must learn from you. They quoted me $167k best price

IS200 said:
All in, I was able to drive down the price of the 523i from original $172K to $167K initial offer with 3-yr servicing, then all the way down to $162K. Divide and conquer.

I'm surprised you think you are such a good negotiator when I've heard people being offered $162k w/o having to bargain like you did! Anyway, from what I understand, if the loan you are taking is not significant or you are not trading-in a car, then your room for negotiation is much less...I wouldn't want to squeeze my SE until he makes so little that he gives me lousy aftersales service also...being a salesperson myself I can empathize with them.

IS200 said:
$162K BEFORE interest rebate, since I don't plan to take more than 50% loan and definitely for not more than 7 years tenure.

Yes, it is inclusive of the 3-yr service package (that was exactly what I had secured first and foremost, when they opened their asking price at $167K). Thus, as we negotiated down to $162K, there was no way that the SE can back out from what he had already committed to earlier. In any case, I had ensured that it was stipulated in writing on the contract signed.

All was done above board.

Bro,

Can share your PML's SE contact?

CHEERS!

IS200 bro,

You the man! I really hats off to you man!

Salesman just called me this morning, 523iA price up by $1000 to $176,000 (without svc package). Interest rebate ends this month. Interest rates go up next month....

Pls advise, oh mighty one...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n666llc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back