Cats on Cars

yogi_lite

I remember seeing a discussion thread on how to prevent cats from climbing onto your car previously. Can't seem to find it, anyone can point me in the right direction?

Or any suggestions other than using a car cover?

Re: Cats on Cars

Put a dead cat on your car for one nite. No cats will ever go near your car after that.
Muahahahahaha

Go to any pet shop & get the Cat Repellent....then spray onto your canvas top.......confirm no more cats sleeping on top of your 6er.......hehe

'The Great White'

Put cat food on ur neighbour's car?

the cat repellent thing should not apply on canvas top. it will cause discoloration.
go to diy shop to get the repellent, powdered form and spread it near or around ur rims and surrounding.
if u need to put it on ur car, use an old sock like i did and contain the repellent and place it on top of the canvas top. where it pussy sleeps on oftten.

ps: i still have a half bottle of car repellent left after my neighbour cat got shipped out with the angmo neighbour house, so i dont need it anymore. if u want to save some cost and try it, pm me to deal.

Wilson, my 6er is coupe leh, i wish it was a cab!

It's actually the E90 that attracts the cat coz I park it outside. U bring up a very good point regarding the cat repellent, I forgot I have it and use it to spray on my gate. Only irritating thing is the rain always washes it away. Since it is not on canvas top, I guess should be ok to use.

wilman2772;574831 said:
Go to any pet shop & get the Cat Repellent....then spray onto your canvas top.......confirm no more cats sleeping on top of your 6er.......hehe

'The Great White'

RaidenGear;575198 said:
One time they jumped on my mom's scooter and stabbed holes into the seats. =/

woah.. that must be one really sharp claw to have caused such a deep penetration! :yikess:

speaking of this cat thing...
not sure where u live but one condo is east coast has big problems with these strayed cats

TripleM;577360 said:
speaking of this cat thing...
not sure where u live but one condo is east coast has big problems with these strayed cats

Halo, those KTV girls fight on top of ur car in your condo is not the same as what we are talking about here lah!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back