cayman S Sport

Re: cayman S Sport

centurion;383339 said:
includes cayenne? panamera?

include what ? PDK? i heard it will go into all models perhaps as an option.

cayenne is the ugliest car i have ever seen on this planet.
panamera is not porsche, its a car.

Darth Vader;383343 said:
include what ? PDK? i heard it will go into all models perhaps as an option.

cayenne is the ugliest car i have ever seen on this planet.
panamera is not porsche, its a car.
in your eyes, if you buy cayenne or panamera, will you count it towards your Porsche purchase?

centurion;383347 said:
in your eyes, if you buy cayenne or panamera, will you count it towards your Porsche purchase?

only 911 or cayman s counts.but 911 too exp so will have to settle for cayman s.
will not buy cayenne or panamera even if got 50% discount.

Darth Vader;383351 said:
only 911 or cayman s counts.but 911 too exp so will have to settle for cayman s.
go track first, then say again, ok? You need to rethink on the power part. P-cars rarely about power unless you see only their turbo and GT2. The GT3 is not about power either. Lately it's more about weight, accentuated because the other guys are churning out lardly structures.

centurion;383354 said:
go track first, then say again, ok? You need to rethink on the power part. P-cars rarely about power unless you see only their turbo and GT2. The GT3 is not about power either. Lately it's more about weight, accentuated because the other guys are churning out lardly structures.

320hp for cayman s will have to do.buying for image and prestige not for raw power.

Darth Vader;383360 said:
320hp for cayman s will have to do.buying for image and prestige not for raw power.
argh .... then you'd be awfully disappointed! 911s and Caymans are a common sight nowadays, and the `image' thing is fast falling for this marque. An Audi R8, RS5, RS6, C63, SL65 BE, all those cars are WAAAAAY more impressive in the flesh, and they treat you special at the dealership too.

And the car really looks common on the driveway after a real short while.

centurion;383365 said:
argh .... then you'd be awfully disappointed! 911s and Caymans are a common sight nowadays, and the `image' thing is fast falling for this marque. An Audi R8, RS5, RS6, C63, SL65 BE, all those cars are WAAAAAY more impressive in the flesh, and they treat you special at the dealership too.

And the car really looks common on the driveway after a real short while.

wah lau .i also know,but i dont print money leh.max can get cayman s only.better than nothing hor.

centurion;383315 said:
so that's about right.

The base figure was about right, but it wasn't an F1 tub number. If talking F1 tub, you were somewhere around 40% off or so.

Darth Vader;383351 said:

Boxster range not counted as Porsche in your opinion? I am surprise...

Darth Vader;383351 said:

Huh? I will buy at 50% discount and sell to make money leh. Then I can buy Cayman S liao loh. :cloud9:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otsobetme
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back