ceramic coating

axltan

I'm thinking of ceramic coating for my new car? any advice and recommendation?
thanks in advance!

Re: ceramic coating

Same Here. I am on CS2 ceramic coating too... loving it...

Did mine at juzz brilliant. They are using chemical guys product and its amazing. Have a lool at their YouTube channel.

Plus beeds premium ceramic paint treatment

I did mine at CS a year ago. Early this year, I realized that the bonnet has quite apparent hazing effect.

Fox1;1077897 said:
I did mine at CS a year ago. Early this year, I realized that the bonnet has quite apparent hazing effect.

what's hazing effect?

Hazing effect?
Do u mean blur?

Fox1;1077897 said:
I did mine at CS a year ago. Early this year, I realized that the bonnet has quite apparent hazing effect.ou

I did mine with ceramic pro 9h with lifetime warranty for brand new car. However, understand that CS2 ceramic has only 3H hardness and only lately new titanium than come with 9H hardness but only with 3 yrs warranty. Try search GT Grooming

CS2 hardness is hardly solid - already have scratches. Earlier I used OPTIMUM which was fantastic - but apparently not available in Singapore.

MTechnic;1078064 said:
Hazing effect?
Do u mean blur?

Yup. I will try to take a photo. Hazing looks like fog on the paint work.

Fox1;1078117 said:
Yup. I will try to take a photo. Hazing looks like fog on the paint work.
Ouch...........

bros, just finished the coating job by smart guys.com ... very nice gloss ... unfortunately cannot take picture of my car coz it's parked under bright lights ... the advice is to maintain the car with normal water wash and not let stain set in ... hopefully the shine will last!

Fox1;1078116 said:
CS2 hardness is hardly solid - already have scratches. Earlier I used OPTIMUM which was fantastic - but apparently not available in Singapore.

found out from others also that cs2 not that good after all

axltan;1079117 said:
found out from others also that cs2 not that good after all

It is always the same story. During start up, service is excellent. When business thrives, service declines. Why?

Sad to say my experience with CS2 is a big thumps down. Especially for Black cars .. they don't know how to handle Black car ... Its my previous Black car that groomed by CS2, bonnet got haze or whatever you call it. Basically don't last long, 2 months at most, then can see all the swirl marks starts to accumulate. Going to try the Glass coating for my new car next, heard its very good. But then again, must try it myself and not just rely on others comments.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
747liveapp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back