xs.php
[/url][/IMG]

xs.php
[/url][/IMG]

Re: Cf spiltters

you need to host your pic online first and then paste the http link in here

Splitters swee!

I think it makes the car more fierce, that's why I also install it :)

sszone, I can see the picture le, how come you cannot :nehnehhh:

can see the pictures meh ? i oli see machine guns hahaha..trying to show off abit but donnoe how to post pictures ..pai sey pai sey ....wat"s the best free hosting site to use pls ?

Hi Steven (Steven32, not sszone :) ),

When you make a new post, above the text box where you type, did you see a paper clip icon? It is on the right hand side of the font size, font colour and the smiling face icon.

Click on this paper clip. You will see a new Window called "Manage Attachments" pop up. Click "Browse", select your photo from your PC, and click "Upload".

After attaching your photo(s), scroll down to the end of this pop-up Window and click "Close this window".

Then submit your post.

Ok, 1 kopi siu dai on you next time :nehnehhh:

steven32;402564 said:
Finally i got it ....swee bo swee bo ? hahahhaha..thanks steven !

Bro, one word " SWEE".

The CF splitter, matt black grill, eye lid and CF badge make the front of your ride looks real chio, match well with the sparkling graphite colour. :goodup:

Hi all, I've just collected my ride last weekend. E92 325i Coupe. Any advise on exterior mod to further beautify my ride? Thanks.

aiyo, post everywhere....keke....mod virus must have bitten u badly bro...hehesms me or email me bro....dun rush, must consider what mods u want.lotsa mods out there but only 1 car to put em on so dun rush then regret later

razorex_ee said:
Hi all, I've just collected my ride last weekend. E92 325i Coupe. Any advise on exterior mod to further beautify my ride? Thanks.
Again, answering your question on exterior mods.......

(1) Start with the rims....... minimum 19". And drop the ride !!! Perhaps add in BBK..........

(2) Oh, the exhaust muffler mod is important. Must fit your rear valance/diffuser.

(3) The body kit. Too many brands to name, can either mix and match or go wholly thematic. But watch the rear bumper mod to fit the right exhaust muffler.

(4) The more intricate details like emblems (get from SSZONE), kidney grilles (SSZONE)..........

(5) Got one step more hardcore - carbon fibre bonnet, carbon fibre trunk, M3 mirrors, Roof Spoilers...... carbon fibre roof and fenders?

(6) You might also wanna pay attention to xenon and fog bulbs and even angel eyes - yes, they are exterior mods.

(7) Tinting

Start to bleed your bank account.......

OMG, let me make a call to Xerox then......need to print $$$....haha. Thanks for the advise. Apologize for the spam in multiple thread as I do not have the rights to start a new thread as of now.

razorex_ee said:
OMG, let me make a call to Xerox then......need to print $$$....haha. Thanks for the advise. Apologize for the spam in multiple thread as I do not have the rights to start a new thread as of now.
No problem. Start with wheels, suspension first. A nice set of wheels and a nice drop will change the car aesthetically quite a fair bit. Then the bodykit and exhaust.....

I like the look of the CF Splitters, nice!!!

BTW, besides looking nice, what is the purpose of installing such splitters?

Basically to break the shape of the front to have a fierce look ...than oso can cut thru the wind lah i suppose :lol2: :lol2: ...donnoe why after i install felt like got extra 5horse ...:lol2:

haha.. ya definitely will add some hp!! LOL! Anyway, looks real nice!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back