Cf spiltters

Re: Cf spiltters

sszone;406734 said:
wait till u see the 5 series splitters Peter....keke...fierce fierce too

bro, is there one that you can fit onto the stock bumper? My car still stock no bodykit leh....

no toys for stock bumper leh Peter.....most are for M5 or Mtech kits.
sorry....

715 said:
BTW, besides looking nice, what is the purpose of installing such splitters?
steven32 said:
Basically to break the shape of the front to have a fierce look ...than oso can cut thru the wind lah i suppose :lol2: :lol2: ...donnoe why after i install felt like got extra 5horse ...:lol2:
Splitters can deflect the wind to create downforce and negative lift via downforce. Also there are added benefits of cooling the brake duct or radiator openings.

sszone;406734 said:
wait till u see the 5 series splitters Peter....keke...fierce fierce too

You have splitters for M5 bumpers as well?

wah ...damn chio :woowooo: .......Just got my strutbar...any bro here knows how to install for my e90 ? :singsing: paging for Robot ...heard you know how to install ...buy you kopi plus 2 halfboil eggs can kekeke

i install for u lah Steven....come my place..chop chop 10 min install liao...i got the wrench anyway..size 13-14, 15-16....should be do-able.
doing 1 e90 tonite at my place...come down join me lah..keke

sszone service and attidude number one .....do bussiness with good heart...i lke that...:goodup: ...Thank you in advance ..once i get the bar will come look for you....

sszone;406781 said:
okie MW and Peter, its showtime!!!!

mtech_m5_cfsplitters.jpg

E60 Mtech CF Splitter
mtechsplitter.jpg

E60 M5 Splitter
m5splitter.jpg

wa lao... me no bodykit still wanna tempt me....

Do you have a similar splitter for the merc c class?

steven32;406774 said:
wah ...damn chio :woowooo: .......Just got my strutbar...any bro here knows how to install for my e90 ? :singsing: paging for Robot ...heard you know how to install ...buy you kopi plus 2 halfboil eggs can kekeke

brudder,

tot we installing wif e rest together??? so excited n want to install tonite liao ah................will contact u later......

let me know if u going to sszone's place to install .................

yeah cant wait leow ..need to scratch my bollas while cornering lah ...if you have the bar i will go down sszone tonite ....i am free fm 7pm to 9.30pm only hor .......

MW, u wanna install this ah? sure scrape the floor at carparks one... :)
MW;406765 said:
You have splitters for M5 bumpers as well?

hetraa;410344 said:
MW, u wanna install this ah? sure scrape the floor at carparks one... :)

I also thot abt this but quite nice leh. Wan to group buy? Scrap floor liao then we tia from the bumper and go east coast use as spades to build sandcastles

MW;410353 said:
I also thot abt this but quite nice leh. Wan to group buy? Scrap floor liao then we tia from the bumper and go east coast use as spades to build sandcastles
No worry MW, I had splitters for my E46 front bumper, it's 1 cigeratte box height from the ground. I have hit the ground once or twice, but it can't be seen because it's the bottom of the splitters that ganna. The front where people can see - quite safe one, it won't ganna anything unless one parks head into a lot and hit the curb.
However, mine is a FRP splitter (i think) and not CF. 'Cause I am worried that CF splitters, even if hit from the bottom, might cause the whole thing to crack. Maybe just my phobia....ultimately as long as we don't see girls while driving, CF splitters should be quite safe too. Though that's a tough call. I mean the see girls part.

The main problem for lowered cars, I feel, is actually the side skirts, and not the splitters....

your problem is not with sideskirts.

it's girls skirts - how long / short they are... keep your eyes on the road man!

C3P0;410417 said:
The main problem for lowered cars, I feel, is actually the side skirts, and not the splitters....

wahaha...agree its nice...but i already scrape on some carparks...suspension too low already to install this..

how about vorsteiner bonnet?

MW;410353 said:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back