Changi Motorsports Hub *picha*

Re: Changi Motorsports Hub *picha*

More like Pinoy and Bangala picnic spot.

Maybe can earn extra side income. Get FT to wash car in middle of picnic?

Think by the time the track is already.. I'm too old to go track liao!

from the progress, i knew this will happen

To succeed, they must build hotel beside the track. Then Hitmee will go tracking every week.

and also petrol station so that we can go "pump petrol"..

Ok, so the new code words for run lion is tracking cum pump petrol.

I am busy scribbling down notes from the Lao jiaos here.... "pump petrol"..... "cum"..... "tracking"

Dun forget "reservist"

I will go open one massage parlor beside.. Those trackers sure very tired & need some special service to release their stress

hitmee will prefer fragrance to 81, fragrance = 1 level up higher class

Jarren;715788 said:
I will go open one massage parlor beside.. Those trackers sure very tired & need some special service to release their stress

Pls open like those in ShenZhen/DongGuan type... Big establishment & 24hrs... I sure sign up club membership :goodup:

Officially dieded liao.... Even after receiving proposals, Gahmen stance is as usual, no $$$ no talk!

No go ahead for Changi Motorsports Hub: Singapore Sports Council

The Singapore Sports Council (SSC) will not put the Changi Motorsports Hub site up for tender again, effectively closing the door on such a facility in Singapore.

Speaking to reporters at a briefing Wednesday morning, SSC chief executive Lim Teck Yin said the council had received seven proposals from six consortia during an exercise to gauge interest from the private sector.

However, all consortia had asked for subsidies or concessions such as extending the lease for the 41ha site and lower fees for the land. (Can't even friggin do that?)

Said Mr Lim: "Potential investors had indicated significant combined conditions for the project to be commercially viable, which we cannot accede to...The land take and proposed use under this project do not justify an operating model that involves significant government subsidies or concessions."

Mockngbrd;1002552 said:
Officially dieded liao.... Even after receiving proposals, Gahmen stance is as usual, no $$$ no talk!

No go ahead for Changi Motorsports Hub: Singapore Sports Council

The Singapore Sports Council (SSC) will not put the Changi Motorsports Hub site up for tender again, effectively closing the door on such a facility in Singapore.

Speaking to reporters at a briefing Wednesday morning, SSC chief executive Lim Teck Yin said the council had received seven proposals from six consortia during an exercise to gauge interest from the private sector.

However, all consortia had asked for subsidies or concessions such as extending the lease for the 41ha site and lower fees for the land. (Can't even friggin do that?)

Said Mr Lim: "Potential investors had indicated significant combined conditions for the project to be commercially viable, which we cannot accede to...The land take and proposed use under this project do not justify an operating model that involves significant government subsidies or concessions."

maybe use the land to build HDB better...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

political reason also la

On one hand, cut COE and change financing/ownership rules and on the other hand open race track..abit contradictory. Best use of the land is another IR. I need east side property values to go up so I can sell my house for millions and buy M6 GC at last..and move to Jurong..Oh thats in another thread

MW said:
political reason also la

On one hand, cut COE and change financing/ownership rules and on the other hand open race track..abit contradictory. Best use of the land is another IR. I need east side property values to go up so I can sell my house for millions and buy M6 GC at last..and move to Jurong..Oh thats in another thread

I will propose that Changi be redrawn as a red light district. Shift Geylang, Keng Jio Kar and what not there.

MW - nearer for you too.

Then I will always be checking in FB at those places and also miss my plane

abit cannot

I tot MW will go there to look at the sea, enjoy the sea breeze and look very far....

mofo sports council. buay kan. heng ah I never modify my lambo with air scoops from sponsor.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinthethaothesport

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back