changing interior colour

Monstar3

hi all, is it possible to change the whole interior(door panel, roof lining, pillars, etc)? as my interior now is Beige in colour. thinking of changing the entire to black or a darker tone.

Re: changing interior colour

it seems like aa huge project...probably got to check with eng soon for the cost of the parts and labour to change them, Are you thinking of changing the seats tooo? if so its easier to change car...

I know roof lining can change to leather but not sure about other parts. If can, leatherised it seems to be a better option than changing the parts

Monstar3;644930 said:
hi all, is it possible to change the whole interior(door panel, roof lining, pillars, etc)? as my interior now is Beige in colour. thinking of changing the entire to black or a darker tone.

Hi all, I'm looking to change my door panel the plastic part to black so that I will have two tone. Black and Beige, currently the door panel is Beige. Anyone can help? Thanks.

if only west coast customs is here in singapore.. malaysia has it! :thumbsup:

Me too,, want to chg my f10 interior to cinnamon brown colour.Already chg the leather parts,, but donno where to go to chg the other plastic parts . Mine is originally black.

irwansarif;664676 said:
Me too,, want to chg my f10 interior to cinnamon brown colour.Already chg the leather parts,, but donno where to go to chg the other plastic parts . Mine is originally black.
Bro, I love to but mine is a E60

Jackspeed should be able to do interior. For roof lining, there is a shop on 5th floor of AMK autopoint that does it.

I also was thinking of changing the color of my interior, anyone knows the estimate damage?

Hi

Recently got a E90. It comes with the dark wood panel. Wanted to change to the sliver or piano black type.

Please SMS or call me at 91081237 if you wanted to swap.. willing to top upThanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monstar3;644930 said:

Mine is beige too. Finally today I made up my mind, boldly made the change and it turn out very matching. Very satisfy with the result, photo here are to share with bro who have beige interior.

Tats a unique n loud interior! :)
Cn share how much is the damage?

biosphere;695884 said:
Bro, mind sharing where you got it done?
Also what was the downtime?

Bro, get it done at Classic Auto Leather, a day job as they have the template of BMW. They are at
53 Paya Ubi Industrial Park,
Ubi Avenue 1, #01-02,

MeToo;696153 said:
Bro, get it done at Classic Auto Leather, a day job as they have the template of BMW. They are at
53 Paya Ubi Industrial Park,
Ubi Avenue 1, #01-02,

Noted with thanks. I was considering them.

biosphere;696154 said:
Noted with thanks. I was considering them.

Look for Irene, say you from BMW forum she can cut you with a better deal.

Hi all,

My F10 is currently having a beige interior. Where can I change the seats and the side panels to sporty red? Any ideas how much will that cost? Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv88host

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back