Changing lights

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi JHLim,

Welcome to the BMW.SG forums! :wavey:

The white colour lights you speak of, is commonly known as 'Clears' in our forum.

You can get them from:

Frankfurt Auto
55 Telok Kurau Lor L #01-69
Tel: 63457465

Or you could try calling up some of the shops listed in our website for parts/accessories.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/workshops.php

The better method would be to join our meetup this sunday! 29th at Kallang Macdonald's carpark at 4:30 PM.

A lot of members will be there to answer your queries and perhaps advise you on what to do to your ride.

Hope to see you there! For more details, click on the "Monthly Meetup?" link in my signature.

Cheers! :)

Try calling Eng Soon. Their address can be found in this forum. So far from my own personal experience, their prices are the most competitive. Ask for Alex. His prices can be negoitated and he'll deliever the goods to wherever you want it. Hope this helps.

Eng Soon Details:

Eng Soon
1094 Serangoon Road
Tel: 62917775

congrats man! what color is your ride?

being a new e39 owner, you should get to know http://www.bmwtips.com there's lots of good tips there.

also u can check ebay for e39 lights... maybe some ok deals?
no harm looking

Yes, Eng Soon's price is reasonable. Shd be in $1.2k region for the front and rear lits. If u want a better drive, consider the UUC pulley, performance plugs and aftermarket filter. Total mod costs of these 3 items is less than $700. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Thanks for the info T6,

Can I get all these 3 items from Eng Soon at around $700 you quoted ?

How does UUC pulley improve performance ? Performance sparks and filter I understand. Which sparks and filter is recommended.

And could you recommend me a workshop to do all these?

I got my pulley done at this workshop called BVO. U can order the pulley thru another forumer Wilman 2772 who imports them. As for performance plugs and filter, u shd be able to get them from BVO too.

As for filters, some go for KNN whereas others go for ITG.

Basically, the pulley helps u to release bhp that is used to drive less impt parts of the car. So u get to enjoy more power from acceleration. Engine note sounds better too (but not loud or whatsoever).

BVO is listed in one of the folders in this forum.

lim: we spoke last friday, my white front lights for e39 is still available if you are interested.

JHLim said:
Thanks for the info T6,

Can I get all these 3 items from Eng Soon at around $700 you quoted ?

How does UUC pulley improve performance ? Performance sparks and filter I understand. Which sparks and filter is recommended.

And could you recommend me a workshop to do all these?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubproperty

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back