changing of rear light bulbs

rayjuan

hi brudders,

anyone knows if we''re able to change our rear tail lights BULBS to LED ones?

am driving a e90 pre lci with the original backline tail lights...would like the tail lights to be brighter like the current LCI ones..

:dance:

Re: changing of rear light bulbs

rayjuan;797212 said:
hi brudders,

am driving a e90 pre lci with the original backline tail lights...would like the tail lights to be brighter like the current LCI ones..

Can try Bimshop???

cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

rayjuan;797212 said:
hi brudders,

You could consider changing to the LCI rear lights - need a new bootlid and the lights. I thought I remembered being quoted 2k or thereabouts....

change bulb become change boot and taillight......thats a very big budget increase, might need CO at home to approve....haha

sszone;797899 said:
change bulb become change boot and taillight......thats a very big budget increase, might need CO at home to approve....haha

ok - then time to visit Bimshop! And also do CF wing mirror caps at the same time :)

sszone;797941 said:
shhhhh......not so loud, sekali his wife surfing forum....haha

Wah if the CO surfing the forum at this hour - it must be a sting operation liao :)

be warned....a few have kena in the past.....thats why u never see ppl posting their heroic stories at sar lau no more.....

the rest mostly kneeling on durians for under-reporting of cost of mods......4000 rims less one zero become 400 bucks rims.....kekeke

sszone;797944 said:
be warned....a few have kena in the past.....thats why u never see ppl posting their heroic stories at sar lau no more.....

the rest mostly kneeling on durians for under-reporting of cost of mods......4000 rims less one zero become 400 bucks rims.....kekeke

hahhaa ok point taken. Lucky i am my own CO for the near term, only need to less zeros to kid myself and numb the pain. Kneeling on durians sounds damn jialat! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66vnworld
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back