Chapter 6 : My Exhaust Mod

Re: Chapter 6 : My Exhaust Mod

I think I'm the 1st E60 here to have this loh.....kekekeke

Here are some pics for those who didn't make it for the meetup...

Went to Man Exhaust to look for my buddy 'MAN' to get my Eisenmann Race rear muffler installed....

watermark.php

Must do alignment....hehe....I very particular about fitment....

watermark.php

Built quality is dam top notch man!!!

watermark.php

watermark.php

x2 83mm staggered......dam steam.....

watermark.php

watermark.php

I was in total shock when the exhaust was so so quiet!!! Being 'RACE' version......

Sian.....after 1 week of running in the Eisenmann....it's getting better.....more Vroom now.....

'The Great White'

Think that's a good spacing for the tips....
The exhaust pipes will expand quite a bit if it gets really hot (notably long distance driving or on track) .... Well, at least it happened to mine tho at first I was convinced that the spacing was sufficient :(

TripleM said:
Think that's a good spacing for the tips....
The exhaust pipes will expand quite a bit if it gets really hot (notably long distance driving or on track) .... Well, at least it happened to mine tho at first I was convinced that the spacing was sufficient :(

Yah.....it'll get longer when it's hot......hahahaha

Left & right spacing, no problem at all.....

watermark.php

Just hope that it'll be louder soon......

'The Great White'

Yeah, when I m hot, it's long :)

Can someone here please tell me where to get 'long and hot' (eisenmann-style) here in Singapore? Which website offers the best deals? Love the pix posted here so I want to do the same!

Anyone here retrofited a M5 steering wheel with flappy paddles onto their steptronic BMW? Pray tell.

All hail the 'killer tomatoes'

tomato said:
Can someone here please tell me where to get 'long and hot' (eisenmann-style) here in Singapore? Which website offers the best deals? Love the pix posted here so I want to do the same!

Anyone here retrofited a M5 steering wheel with flappy paddles onto their steptronic BMW? Pray tell.

I import in Eisenmann exhaust for BMW. I have 3 M5 SMG steering for sale.

Interested?

'The Great White'

its for the E63, car's coming next week, so definitely keen. As for the m5 steering wheels, do the flappy paddles work?
Thanks dude.

tomato said:
its for the E63, car's coming next week, so definitely keen. As for the m5 steering wheels, do the flappy paddles work?
Thanks dude.

Ofcourse the 'flappy paddles' work!! If not wasted to buy the steering.......:lol2:

You should get Eisenmann Quad man!!!! Dam bloody nice!!!

E63_1.jpg

E63_2.jpg

E63_645_1.jpg

sms me if you want Eisenmann yah......hehe

'The Great White'

wa...wilman!!! I like the quad for the 6!!! Can fit 630i boh?? Pls kindly PM me the cost.....tolong!!!
Thank you!!!! :)

errrm Nutty The Eisenmann is not LTA approved. Coz if it is, I'll already have one set sitting in my garade waiting to be fitted. Bottomline is, I've got no balls to do this.

But trust me, if you're willing to take the risk, the sound is awwwweeeeesooooommmmeeeeeeee.

eh....Jes.....don't care la....sell me la.....i put it on...u hear ok....how? onz boh?? lai la....swee swee...

rex7_vtec said:
Eisenmann dun have for Ebo :( kekekeke

U got lots of choices for your Ebo9............:lol2:

Get another Bimmer bro.... :cloud9:

'The Great White'

eh...Jes...lai le....sell me yours la..... I fix it on..... let you hear the awwwweeeeesooooommmmeeeeeeee sound...... how?
:)

wilman2772 said:
U got lots of choices for your Ebo9............:lol2:

Get another Bimmer bro.... :cloud9:

'The Great White'
Turbo piang... So abit sian now.....

Anyway you think Eisenmann will consider titanium exhaust for the non-Ms? I seriously think there is demand in the market man. Dun even need to think about E60 and E90 for starters, if they start off with E46 sure alot of people buy!

Hi,
Juz wondering, what is really the best for a BMW 320 E90? My ride should be out soon and getting BMC air filters ordered at Espace.. also can any kind souls advise if I were to do minor modifications like air intakes and exhaust, would warranty be void?
Finally Thanks for all helpful replies

Mark Kwok;140869 said:
Hi,
Juz wondering, what is really the best for a BMW 320 E90? My ride should be out soon and getting BMC air filters ordered at Espace.. also can any kind souls advise if I were to do minor modifications like air intakes and exhaust, would warranty be void?
Finally Thanks for all helpful replies

1st of all, anything not bought from PML voids waranty!! Forget about your BMC filter. Dun mod your car bro. Leave it stock. Tat's the best!!

'The Great White'

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
df999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back