Cheap Boot LED light (Self Installation)

Re: Cheap Boot LED light (Self Installation)

I sked so bright... everyone can see whats in my boot... they break into my car to steal it.

Should change title to "Spotlights" ;)

Nice baby stroller , small and handy....LOL

Bro, don't mind incidate where in exact you brought the LED strip, if you have the shop name that will be great.
When you say tap on exisitng light, can take shot to show us how its done and do we need connector & etc ?

Cheers

yappeyap;1071682 said:
Bro, don't mind incidate where in exact you brought the LED strip, if you have the shop name that will be great.
When you say tap on exisitng light, can take shot to show us how its done and do we need connector & etc ?

Cheers

SIM LIM alot of them la.. dont really need to go to the exact shop TS brought his LEDa..
for tapping.. just trace the wire from the existing light... cut and tap anywhere u like... connector is not a must..

yappeyap;1071682 said:

Cheers

Bro Pai say... no exact name now...
Will try to take some picture this 2 night.. for the connections

i did once on my Legacy last time.. accidentally shocked the wire and blow up the fuse.. hahaa...

Just replace fuse and carry on .... Haha !

b20;1072417 said:
i did once on my Legacy last time.. accidentally shocked the wire and blow up the fuse.. hahaa...

Red_Bean_Bun;1072482 said:
Just replace fuse and carry on .... Haha !

yea bro.. whent to workshop and replace the fuse.. open the boot and it lights up brilliantly.. mine was purple.. haha...

Purple ........ groovy.

Did you buy a few fuses to keep - should have some handy just in case ..... 5 / 10 / 15 /20 / 30.

b20;1072775 said:
yea bro.. whent to workshop and replace the fuse.. open the boot and it lights up brilliantly.. mine was purple.. haha...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latemarriage
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back