Cheap Condo - Location?

BMWM3

lately many people talk about EX condo projects thus neglecting the cheap one.

Bro / Sis can advice which are the cheapest condo (new project) at this point of time? or are there any?

location, MRT, amenities not important......

Re: Cheap Condo - Location?

places like pasir ris etc is only seeing about 900+psf for 2-3 br units

not just that
where are the less than 3 to 5 years old condo (top 2007-2009) that is cheap and good?
just do a quick scan on propertyguru, old condo also benchmark their price with new condo ... just like 2009 $10K coe car :lol:

BMWM3;795028 said:

Bro / Sis can advice which are the cheapest condo (new project) at this point of time? or are there any?

Last edited by a moderator:

Woodlands, Changi Prison area cheap.

BMWM3;795028 said:

It is not as simple as cheapest price, below r a few pointers for digestion and your consideration.

1) EC, DBSS or Private?
2) Lease: 99, 999 or Freehold?
3) Old, New, Waiting on TOP, @ Launch or @ Soft Launch?
4) Besides both looking at PSF and e overall price. Do note one other consideration i.e. 3 bedroom compare to 2 bedroom where e latter will have a higher PSF.

Lastly, I think e cheapest upcoming Condo will be located @ Pulau Ubin :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry;795056 said:
geylang lor 39

those also not cheap now hor...........

5 mins drive from town. close to good food and MRT. haaa

There are plenty cheap, frehold but old condos in good location, even at Holland/Farrer/Novena/Thomson. Way cheaper than 1700psf Sky Habitat.

I also think Geylang got good potential... 5mins drive to Suntec and CBD area... Once govt set to clean up the area, prices sure rocket like nobody's business

Mockngbrd;795195 said:
clean up geylang then wanto eat beef horfun how?

Clean up vice activities only mah... Govt must force all go sar lau instead... Singapore high class...

hoks;795177 said:
There are plenty cheap, frehold but old condos in good location, even at Holland/Farrer/Novena/Thomson. Way cheaper than 1700psf Sky Habitat.

+100. These old condos were built to last, and we may be surprised that after 5 years they will be in better condition than those new condos being built today....

C3P0;795199 said:
+100. These old condos were built to last, and we may be surprised that after 5 years they will be in better condition than those new condos being built today....

totally agree on this. newer projects tend to crumble quite quickly with leakages here and there

yeah agree too, viewed some 1 year old units condition is already jia lat

When looking at the cheaper alternatives, apart from amenities such as mrt and malls etc it might also be worthwhile finding out a bit more about the area/vicinity.

A friend of mine is moving out of Woodlands after a couple of years there because he says there seem to be a lot of foreign workers in the area and there are a lot of incidents such as fights, rowdy drinking sessions at the coffee shops/void decks and even suicides.

I have to qualify that this is second-hand info based on my friend confiding in me, but its enough to make him move out after just settling in for a couple of years. His main concern was for his 3 kids.

Upcoming new condo launch at punggol lor.. River Isles... Super cheap, not near to mrt but near to lrt. 4 bedder can get at around $1m. How's that? Plus next time going to develop all the waterway and parks, i think it will be quite worth getting. Too bad no money. Haha.. Anyone here know about this project and interested?

There is 1 brand new launch coming up at Downtown East beside Ripple Bay. It called Sea Esta.
Price really cheap. 2 bdr only $6xx K for the size of 700plus sqft.

I think very worth it as it is cheaper than EC.

Anyone interested let me know and I ask the agent to send infor.

marigold;813220 said:
Upcoming new condo launch at punggol lor.. River Isles... Super cheap, not near to mrt but near to lrt. 4 bedder can get at around $1m. How's that? Plus next time going to develop all the waterway and parks, i think it will be quite worth getting. Too bad no money. Haha.. Anyone here know about this project and interested?

marigold;813220 said:

Is it just me or has anyone noticed how they market river isle condo on tv?

Interesting that they are using 2 guys to sell the condo. I think I heard one of them saying something like " you can be the chef, I will be the cook" or something like that.

No offense to anyone but times really have changed...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajabaji1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back