Cheap Condo - Location?

Re: Cheap Condo - Location?

marigold;813220 said:
Upcoming new condo launch at punggol lor.. River Isles... Super cheap, not near to mrt but near to lrt. 4 bedder can get at around $1m. How's that? Plus next time going to develop all the waterway and parks, i think it will be quite worth getting. Too bad no money. Haha.. Anyone here know about this project and interested?

School is right next door too!!

mlmooy;823225 said:
Is it just me or has anyone noticed how they market river isle condo on tv?

Interesting that they are using 2 guys to sell the condo. I think I heard one of them saying something like " you can be the chef, I will be the cook" or something like that.

No offense to anyone but times really have changed...

yah the ghey undertones were quite strong. was surprised the developer approved that ad.

not that there's anything wrong with it

mlmooy;823225 said:
Is it just me or has anyone noticed how they market river isle condo on tv?

Interesting that they are using 2 guys to sell the condo. I think I heard one of them saying something like " you can be the chef, I will be the cook" or something like that.

No offense to anyone but times really have changed...

TV advertisement actually reflects a Society's changes. Notice how govertment;s advertisement also changed liao. Now, we have single father with a daughter, an Indian wife and a chinese husband (both MCYS). Last time, standard one, a family is 2 parents, two kids (usually one boy and one girl) and 2 grandparents.......

i had to youtube to watch the ad.. u all still watch tv ar

[video=youtube;uQ9p3sQYhHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ9p3sQYhHc[/video]

Imagine they put s2k and Sherman together in that ad and one says to the other "Tonight you be the man I be the woman ok?"

nb sure ganna complained jialat jialat.

Or Human and Sherman n Sherman asks "Tonight you on top or I on top?"

Tmrw sure long queue...to cancel option

C3P0;795199 said:
+100. These old condos were built to last, and we may be surprised that after 5 years they will be in better condition than those new condos being built today....

Brobot speaking from own experience! You must trust him cos I know where he stays :D

Cheap condo + cheap location = very cheap
Cheap condo + good location = not cheap
Good condo + Cheap location = quite cheap
Good condo + Good Location = Not very cheap

All got cheap so meet ur criteria!

MW ur choice!

I staying put

"Free"

cwoon;848082 said:
Brobot speaking from own experience! You must trust him cos I know where he stays :D
My house cannot be compared to MW's landed. That one atas.

cwoon;848083 said:
Cheap condo + cheap location = very cheap
Cheap condo + good location = not cheap
Good condo + Cheap location = quite cheap
Good condo + Good Location = Not very cheap

All got cheap so meet ur criteria!

MW ur choice!
Aiyo say already like no say. Ai m3 mirror mai?

snowmanyee;848110 said:
I stay in cheap HDB. Think I join the wrong forum.

don't worry me too:cool:

C3P0;848097 said:
My house cannot be compared to MW's landed. That one atas.

Aiyo say already like no say. Ai m3 mirror mai?

U discouraged me to buy ..... :evillook:

cwoon;848204 said:
I thot it's free .....:D

Chris, there's no such thing as free meal. Lots of things have changed ever since. Not convenient to discuss here. I am refering to my own humble nest. :boxing:

I think there is some potential for some of the older Pasir Panjang projects as well as some at River Valley. In Pasir Panjang, there are still some projects asking $1k psf for freehold. In River Valley, some available at $1300-$1400psf region. Peruse property guru and u will know what I mean.

T6;848216 said:
I think there is some potential for some of the older Pasir Panjang projects as well as some at River Valley. In Pasir Panjang, there are still some projects asking $1k psf for freehold. In River Valley, some available at $1300-$1400psf region. Peruse property guru and u will know what I mean.

U are right. That's why for the first time in my life I bought a resale unit. Also, those old developments are in general more spacious.

Robot very steady, cannot afford new house but still can find so many reasons to make himself happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajabaji1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back