• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Cheapest E90 320 ever sold by PML

Re: Cheapest E90 320 ever sold by PML

hitmee;220252 said:
confrim TOP sales in LUXURY segment
at 110K is it luxury anymore ? :)

Most people will not think so. This is an Accord.

Correct me if i'm wrong but it was never luxury, 3 series is compact executive.
7 series then is luxury.

example
=======
S40 is compact executive. S80 is luxury
C200 is compact executive. S class is luxury.
IS250 is compact executive. LS is luxury

It's about timing. If I have reserved my 320 in May, I would have paid 120K instead of 139K for a highline. These pro or highline variants are only comestic and mechanically unchanged compared to those already on the road.
For 20K more, the package is lousy deal with bi-xenon headlamps, footwell lighting, extra storage, interior wooden trim and dark-tinted rearlamps.
I would prefer bodykit and at least 17" rim & CSC3.
That's life, some will win, other will lose

darkknight;220521 said:
So can I assume that my deal of $129k on the Professional Edition with the additional accessories is a better catch... :confused:

I took a 100% loan of $129K @ 2.8% p.a. loan with no cash rebate... :screwedu:

Amazing that you took S$129K at 100% loan.

Hopefully you don't sell your car in the next 3 years. If not your Bank Interest will KILL You...........................GOOD LUCK :)

wonder how will all this affect the current resale value of 320

hitmee;220764 said:
wonder how will all this affect the current resale value of 320

Actually wanted to commit a 9 months old E90 in the early June for less than $110K after that lot of $120K were thrown into the market and follow by the introduction of Professional Edition which was priced at $139,800 when launched...

But luckily thru my friend who is in the car trade introduced this PML SE to me and she quoted me the lowest price @ $129K :yummie:

The best part is my friend will pass me the commission which the SE splited with him and I will still get my car V-Kooled...

In the end of the day, my buying price is about $127K... :cloud9:

Despite the low commission she gained from this deal... she still provide professional & prompt services!!! :)

wow..lucky you.

hope u wont crave for 170hp 320i. heee hee

hitmee;220775 said:
wow..lucky you.

hope u wont crave for 170hp 320i. heee hee

I did consider the "rumour" of 170hp coming to Singapore... but then what will be the selling price???

Furthermore now Audi 1.8T comes with full si kit and priced at only $133k comparing to previous price of $156K... seem that conti car prices are going crazy... or maybe due to the upcoming C class...

I deemed that i have a good deal and just go for it... no regret... :yikess:

Cheers!

when it comes to power, hp...

sure regret lor. haaa
just kidding

Once the 170hp 320i is available then 150hp 320i resale value will drop drastically.

It may be true that PML will increase the price for 170hp 320i but price will drop after a while. When E90 320i was launched it was selling at S$155K and now S$120K :(

Hi All, I'm thinking of getting a preowned E90 320i. Saw one at a dealer today reg in Sept/05 with an asking px of $102. the SE told me that he can try for $99k. After finding out that some of you guys bought brand new at $120, i was wondering if its a good deal. I offerd at $97K but has not confirmed anything yet. OMV is $41K and COE is $15.1 . Its black but i'm not feeling the grey interior, which the SE offered to have it upholstered to colour of my choice. How low should i offer him?

Another dealer is offering me a black Apr '04 318ia with 53k mileage at $82.8? I have not test driven both models but i think the 318 minimises my loss when i sell the car in two years as the paper value should be higher. I really cannot decide and greatly need help as I intend to change my car in two weeks time due to the insurance expiry. I've to top up about $16k for my Mazda 3 (bought at $83K/10yrloan) which thought me a painful lesson. No SE is giving me honest opinion. Which is a better drive, honestly?. Pls help. Thanks

gaz;226917 said:
Hi All, I'm thinking of getting a preowned E90 320i. Saw one at a dealer today reg in Sept/05 with an asking px of $102. the SE told me that he can try for $99k. After finding out that some of you guys bought brand new at $120, i was wondering if its a good deal. I offerd at $97K but has not confirmed anything yet. OMV is $41K and COE is $15.1 . Its black but i'm not feeling the grey interior, which the SE offered to have it upholstered to colour of my choice. How low should i offer him?

Another dealer is offering me a black Apr '04 318ia with 53k mileage at $82.8? I have not test driven both models but i think the 318 minimises my loss when i sell the car in two years as the paper value should be higher. I really cannot decide and greatly need help as I intend to change my car in two weeks time due to the insurance expiry. I've to top up about $16k for my Mazda 3 (bought at $83K/10yrloan) which thought me a painful lesson. No SE is giving me honest opinion. Which is a better drive, honestly?. Pls help. Thanks

may i recommend you this

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/singap...mw/18669-wts-2005-e46-318-sports-edition.html

gaz;226917 said:

Gaz,

A gentle reminder to double confirm the full settlement value with the finance company... dun be caught by any penalty or minimum period of notice which will escalate the final value...

IMHO, to top up $16K just in order to off load this car, do not make any financial sense...

I am suggesting to u that do check around with your relatives or "can be trusted" friend to take over car without transferring the ownership, and work out the percentage of the existing installment which they can afford.

Example:

Existing Installment: $800
If they can pay: $500 - and this figure make great sense that where on earth u can drive a Mazda 3 at $500 without forking out any deposit....

And you can minimise your losses at $800 - $500 = $300 x 24 = $7,200

Comparing $7,200 against $16,000... :juggle:

Certainly you can work out with them on the insurance & road tax as well too...

Hope this will help... :)

HI Thanks for the feedback. Been contemplating on that one but i guess I'll soon figure it out. . I really really need feedback on comparing the 318IA and the E90. I guess though the exterior of the E90 is splendid, I ant really feel the interior. So i really need you guys to help me with the decision. I personally like the interior 318IA. pls commend on the drive experience and reliability of the two models.... Thanks.

gaz;226953 said:
HI Thanks for the feedback. Been contemplating on that one but i guess I'll soon figure it out. . I really really need feedback on comparing the 318IA and the E90. I guess though the exterior of the E90 is splendid, I ant really feel the interior. So i really need you guys to help me with the decision. I personally like the interior 318IA. pls commend on the drive experience and reliability of the two models.... Thanks.

i suggest u go for e90. the decision is straightforward. price wise not much difference. for e90, u still have remaining warranty and the design is new. why get a car that everyone is already scrapping? :juggle: since this is the first time u own a beemer, go for something with more wow factor. just bite the bullet ... if not, u will think of changing again within a year.

Hi Gaz

Some info that may help you to make the decision:
1) Need to know that vehicle registered b4 May 2002 has a parf of 80% on OMV / Betw May 2002 to Feb 2004 has a parf of 65% on OMV / and fr Mar 2004 has a parf of 55% on OMV.
2) OMV for bimmer 3 series has been quite the same since the facelifted E46 318
3) So the difference in paper value could be due to 1) above or the different in COE price tagged to the car or combination of both.
4) Understand that for E46 318, the typical dealer take in price is Paper + $15-18K about. (but understand that my friend had his 5 yr-old Camry sold to dealer at Paper + $12K, that may mean bimmer could go to say Paper + $20K??)

Also, here is some sharing of my experience with the 2 diff models that may help you. I used to drive the E46 318 until last Nov. Since then, I have been driving the E90 323.

Below my views on comparing the 2 models:
Road Handling and Drive
- E90 gives better anti-roll. In other words, you could do better and more comfortable cornering. Other than that, I feel that both are quite identical in other expect of the drive (since both has the same engine)
- E90 320 delivers 150bhp while you get 143bhp from E46 318. I cant tell the diff when I test drove the E90 320

Styling and External Design
- Only thing I like about the E90 is the side contour. This is the unique design for bimmer since BMW launched the then new Z & 5 series 3-4 yrs back
- Comparatively, E46 gives you a more "chio" look. Its front headlight looks much fiercer and sportier and the car is also lower. On the other hand, E90 has a bulkier front and the tail light looks like many other Japanese made or korean made cars

Interior
- E46 has a deeper dashboard and makes you feel safer (buffer space from front of vehicle is more). Again, E90 has that of most Japanese / Korean cars look because of the shallower dashboard
- However, E90 is equipped with many more new technologies -- push button start, car "key" which will not cut your pocket!, fuel consumption meter (km/l or l/km), engine oil level indication, tyre pressure warning, individual temp control for front passenger and driver,.....
- The shallower dashboard also means that your rear seats passenger will have better legroom! :)

My advise is that, for the same yearly average depreciation (i.e. [price - parf]/[10 - age of car]), and that you are not a e46 body craze, E90 will be a good choice for the reasons IMC had shared.

But if you happened to like e46 sportier look more, then I think you should not go for 318i, go for the 320i (6 cylinders and 2.2L). Fuel consumption between e46 318 and e46 320 are only slightly different but the sound of the 2.2L engine is superb!

OK! Hope you are not confused.:confused:

Give a thot and do not rush. But I must say since I test drove my friends old e46 (before the facelift) some 5 yrs ago, I have fallen in love with bimmer. So, just go and test drive them.

Happy shopping!!

vintantc;226989 said:
Hi Gaz

Some info that may help you to make the decision:
1) Need to know that vehicle registered b4 May 2002 has a parf of 80% on OMV / Betw May 2002 to Feb 2004 has a parf of 65% on OMV / and fr Mar 2004 has a parf of 55% on OMV.
2) OMV for bimmer 3 series has been quite the same since the facelifted E46 318
3) So the difference in paper value could be due to 1) above or the different in COE price tagged to the car or combination of both.
4) Understand that for E46 318, the typical dealer take in price is Paper + $15-18K about. (but understand that my friend had his 5 yr-old Camry sold to dealer at Paper + $12K, that may mean bimmer could go to say Paper + $20K??)

Also, here is some sharing of my experience with the 2 diff models that may help you. I used to drive the E46 318 until last Nov. Since then, I have been driving the E90 323.

Below my views on comparing the 2 models:
Road Handling and Drive
- E90 gives better anti-roll. In other words, you could do better and more comfortable cornering. Other than that, I feel that both are quite identical in other expect of the drive (since both has the same engine)
- E90 320 delivers 150bhp while you get 143bhp from E46 318. I cant tell the diff when I test drove the E90 320

Styling and External Design
- Only thing I like about the E90 is the side contour. This is the unique design for bimmer since BMW launched the then new Z & 5 series 3-4 yrs back
- Comparatively, E46 gives you a more "chio" look. Its front headlight looks much fiercer and sportier and the car is also lower. On the other hand, E90 has a bulkier front and the tail light looks like many other Japanese made or korean made cars

Interior
- E46 has a deeper dashboard and makes you feel safer (buffer space from front of vehicle is more). Again, E90 has that of most Japanese / Korean cars look because of the shallower dashboard
- However, E90 is equipped with many more new technologies -- push button start, car "key" which will not cut your pocket!, fuel consumption meter (km/l or l/km), engine oil level indication, tyre pressure warning, individual temp control for front passenger and driver,.....
- The shallower dashboard also means that your rear seats passenger will have better legroom! :)

My advise is that, for the same yearly average depreciation (i.e. [price - parf]/[10 - age of car]), and that you are not a e46 body craze, E90 will be a good choice for the reasons IMC had shared.

But if you happened to like e46 sportier look more, then I think you should not go for 318i, go for the 320i (6 cylinders and 2.2L). Fuel consumption between e46 318 and e46 320 are only slightly different but the sound of the 2.2L engine is superb!

OK! Hope you are not confused.:confused:

Give a thot and do not rush. But I must say since I test drove my friends old e46 (before the facelift) some 5 yrs ago, I have fallen in love with bimmer. So, just go and test drive them.

Happy shopping!!

Excellent Post bro!!!!! :)

Bro Vin, great info indeed. Over the weekend i went around and fell in love with the E46 320. I didnt test drive the car but i have to agree that the engine looks and sounds good. I was told that it also has the sports edition, so I'm certainly looking arond for one. I hope i can get one reg is early '05 or late '04.

Btw, I saw one of the thread that a bro mentioned that if the 170bhp ver of the E90 out, the value for the current ones will go down further. What do you think of that? I only intend to drive for 2 years plus, do you think the e46 registered with higher COE in late '04 or early '05 makes a better financial sense? I have learnt the painful lesson of purchasing a car thats gives a great profit margin to the distributor so i wanna be a ltlle extra careful this time.

One more thing. Whats the acceptable depreciation for the e46 320 and e90 ?

Hi Gaz,

I think it is unlikely that PML will bring in the 170bhp 320. If they do so, it will definitely affect the sale of their 150bhp 320, it will also affect the 177bhp 323. Unless that is to replace the 320 and 323. That is on econmoic.

I guessed that is the same reason why PML is not bring in the 1 series.

For depreciation, I am not very sure but think should be in the region of $8K/yr avg.

Hope the above helps.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88farm

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back