Check coolant level light appearing and disappearing

xcore

Hi does anyone have the above problem happening every time you start the engine? It happens only for like 10 seconds then its gone, also happens when I switch it off.

Happened to me before. Do the free and easy things 1st , Check coolant level is sufficient and try bleeding system. If not theres a level sensor inside the coolant reservoir try replacing that sensor and see if that helps.

Check my post#151 below can DIY or just buy the parts from Eng Soon and go any workshop to change. Remember to buy 1 bottle of coolant as well cuz you'll lose some during the swap.

https://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/f10-528i-mods-and-maintenance-pics.87979/page-8

Happened to me before. Do the free and easy things 1st , Check coolant level is sufficient and try bleeding system. If not theres a level sensor inside the coolant reservoir try replacing that sensor and see if that helps.

Check my post#151 below can DIY or just buy the parts from Eng Soon and go any workshop to change. Remember to buy 1 bottle of coolant as well cuz you'll lose some during the swap.

Thanks, I've also read online that in other countries they get that problem too but because the engine is cold and once it's warmed up it'll disappear, kinda like what I'm facing, do you think I can ignore it since it goes off like after 10 seconds or so?

Some models would work with a change in sensor. Other models would require the coolant reservoir replaced.

Not all bmw models are the same.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back