Chio Chio Rims for BMW

Re: Radenergie R10 for e46

Azrielsc said:
Well, a non-M can use all 4 19x8.5s cuz the 19x10s will mean that even 265s' side walls may not match well with the rim. May need 275s to go with it... (Just a thought cuz with my 19x9.5, my 255s don't cover them well enough.)

The M5 rims would be nice but the price will turn u off, imo. Asked about M3 rims and PML quoted a mind-boggling $5k for them! I'll rather get aftermarket ones!

I'm sure you're right. The pic below shows a non-M coupe with staggered R10's. If you went with 8.5's all round, you wouldn't get the huge lip in the back.

PML's prices are always on the high side. Who said anything about buying from PML? Besides, decent aftermarket rims like the R10's are already in the $6 to $7k range without tires.

6Spdman!! I want to killll u!! Now I cannot sleep cuz R10s are floating in my head!!! The pic of the SG coupe looks EXACTLY like mine... :drool:

6Spdman/Peter, go for the R10s bro, if u are not hung on a M theme. I love the deep dish effect. Alot of people will pay to have those studs e.g. PG2 vs PG3.

Azriel/Sam, your BBS CH damn tua kong liao lah. If u switch to R10s, some bros here will be happy too becaoz they get to buy your CHs. :twisted:

Don't kill the messenger!

Azrielsc said:
6Spdman!! I want to killll u!! Now I cannot sleep cuz R10s are floating in my head!!! The pic of the SG coupe looks EXACTLY like mine... :drool:

Is that your coupe with the blacked out grille and BBS CH wheels in the sig?
Last quote I got was US$3,500 for the 8.5/10x19 combo without tires.

Sam,

Your coupe got intercooler in the front one ah? Wow... new mod? But anyways, the R10 looks good on the non-M version of the 3 series.

I don't know how heavy these are, but they sure look damn chio......

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

Radenergie R10 for my e60

T6 said:
6Spdman/Peter, go for the R10s bro, if u are not hung on a M theme. I love the deep dish effect. Alot of people will pay to have those studs e.g. PG2 vs PG3.

Still have to convince the significant other about the R10's. She's not so keen on the bolts. Wife prefers the clean looks of the M5 wheels. I'll wait and see what the price and weight of the OEM M5 wheels are when they are released.

Azrielsc said:
What other chio rims would u consider?

How cud u forget bout this one bro? keke...

Wot ya think?

Jack, HL lah u.... kekeke....
But seriously i think it looks much much better for a M3....

Cheers ya...

ACS CAB3 said:
Jack, HL lah u.... kekeke....
But seriously i think it looks much much better for a M3....

Cheers ya...

Just what I was going to say... hahaha! Pics took damn long to load somemore... hahaha!

But seriously, they only look good on M3s... seen coupes running on CSL rims and feel they not very good looking...

hahaha now barry's going to kill you.

but seriously, it's the deep offset of the bbs at the rear that makes the csl rims look nice.

Oops... didn't mean to upset anyone... hehe

ABout the rims, I think you are right...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back