Christmas tree on F10 instrument cluster

Jason8822

Friend of mine was asking me for help.
Car went into limp mode and few warning light up in instrument cluster.
Anybody know what's wrong ?
Cannot be early christmas right , now is only chinese 7th month ....
Huan tio ?????

View attachment 53917

Re: Christmas tree on F10 instrument cluster

So if no answer from here or jonleeck posts Polla pics, ur fren no need to drive liao?

waiting for pml to respond with a tow truck or whatever pattern they want to chut lor

Dashboard very dusty.

The last time i got Christmas light, i.e. every single warning light lighted up, it was alternator voltage regulator uplorry.

my guess is either one of the wheel speed sensors, steering angle sensor or the DSC unit....placed in order of expenditure....

Happened to me before.
The MSG went away after sometime, but returned every now and then, and when u rev, it will go into limp mode, had to keep below 3000rpm.
PML shd be able to resolve it.
Mine was related a control module connected to the brake system, traction control, etc, had to wait for the part though.

WTF, PML ask my friend to limp his car to hospital instead of sending an ambulance.
Will update later when we have the doctor's review

mmmmmh...my guess? same as ROD!. wheel speed sensors, steering angle sensor or the DSC unit. good luck to yr friend ya?
dun forget to congrats him!

wa boh copy ROD! my sentences different!

Jason8822;1026109 said:
WTF, PML ask my friend to limp his car to hospital instead of sending an ambulance.
Will update later when we have the doctor's review
Ask your friend to get a tow truck to sent it to hospital. Dangerous..............

If it's similar to mine, the msg should go away after shutdown for more than 15mins.
Can still drive normally afterthat without limp mode until the msg reappears, usually not so soon.
I was living with it for a few weeks.

Cars4fun;1026262 said:
If it's similar to mine, the msg should go away after shutdown for more than 15mins.
Can still drive normally afterthat without limp mode until the msg reappears, usually not so soon.
I was living with it for a few weeks.

Hur .... like this you still can live with it ? :thumbsup:

Had that before on my E60. PML's diagnosis was a weak battery. Had it replaced and no similar problem after that.

Jason8822;1026268 said:
Hur .... like this you still can live with it ? :thumbsup:

Ok la, within that few weeks, the MSG only came back once, other than that drive like normal most of the time. Even with the MSG, can still drive as long as u dun push the car hard, can go up to 100kmh or more no prob.
Once reach destination, turn off the engine, and when I returned later, MSG gone. Not a big issue.

Cars4fun;1026293 said:
Ok la, within that few weeks, the MSG only came back once, other than that drive like normal most of the time. Even with the MSG, can still drive as long as u dun push the car hard, can go up to 100kmh or more no prob.
Once reach destination, turn off the engine, and when I returned later, MSG gone. Not a big issue.
Any issue u wont noe de bro. Nw 7th month

Wahahah ..... 7th month
Oct also have to watch out cos end oct is hallowen.

BTW, friend's case was the E Brake wiring was rubbing against wheel at the rear and caused short circuit in the system

Edit : oh ya, pml blame my friend's tire being too wide at 10in :wtf:

What does the in-car 'vehicle status' say? surely it will self-dyno and update on the status.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789mx
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back