ccb gahmen!

Re: CLA AMG.....hit cyclists...

Ccb BMW!

AMG too fast driver cannot control.

mercedes like that one

Light is green for pedestrian to cross. So obviously, merc did not see cyclist crossing. In a cross junction, many drivers just look ahead to see if there is oncoming cars and step on it the moment the opposite direction is clear. There is little time to react when he reach the pedestrian crossing. I see many near misses in this kind of set up already.

Cyclist should dismount and push bicycle when crossing at traffic lights or zebra crossing,
Anyway, garment's fault

Must be a FT !!!

Ban rich people!

Impose Martial Law!

naan1974;1087380 said:
Cyclist should dismount and push bicycle when crossing at traffic lights or zebra crossing,
Anyway, garment's fault

100.1% agreed....I did experience close shave with a cyclist also something like the same scenario !

CKY;1087414 said:
100.1% agreed....I did experience close shave with a cyclist also something like the same scenario !
Watch the bideo carefully. That cyclist cycle across at walking speed. That mean he/she will still get hit pushing the bike across.

On the other that CLS juz cheong across the junction. Are you sure it is the same scenerio??

If the same scenerio, you really need to re-assess whether you should drive or not.

davidtch;1087415 said:
Watch the bideo carefully. That cyclist cycle across at walking speed. That mean he/she will still get hit pushing the bike across.

On the other that CLS juz cheong across the junction. Are you sure it is the same scenerio??

If the same scenerio, you really need to re-assess whether you should drive or not.

CLA la,even tho they look the same

Pls dun say CLA and CLS is the same. CLA looks retarded. CLS is a man's car

CLSA is a brokerage

why do brokers call themselves as brokers? Can't they call themselves "Agents" or "Traders" or something like tat?

"hi, I am a Broker"

"oh I m sorry, what happened? Credit card debts?"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups