• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Classic BMW E30 320IA For Sale

Hi,
Am gonna let go my classic BMW E30 320IA for sale. COE will expire in Nov 2008. Condition is still quite good. I dare say that it is one of the better conditioned E30 around in terms of the drive, engine performance and the condition of the gear. Its so good that its a waste to scrap it. But if there are no takers, I will have to tear the car down and sell the parts. A number of spare parts are only 1-1.5 years old.

Interested parties please SMS me at 9730 9296. Thanks.

Cheers,
Gary

Re: Classic BMW E30 320IA For Sale

Can you pm me the price? thanks

Bro, i'm interested...

Sent you an SMS... looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers, :)

bro...
last i heard, it has been sold to a very nice guy who spends rather a lot of time and effort in it

r u lookig for a e30 as well? am having one too now but its a 1.6 manual
not looking to sell as its was my baby for the last 4 months nia

but foxforc is looking to sell his BEAUTY 320 Manual....
PM him but make sure u offer him a good price cos it looksl ike a brand new ride liao!

cheers - looking forward to having more e30 classics around!!!

dpointt;367368 said:
but foxforc is looking to sell his BEAUTY 320 Manual....
PM him but make sure u offer him a good price cos it looksl ike a brand new ride liao!
Hey dpointt, wah you have a good memory. The car isn't really on the market yet. One of the forumers here expressed interest and wants to see the car but has been overseas. I guess I'll probably put it on the market soon. If I don't, I'll probably get some Recaros for it. :)

leonardc, if you're interested, you can see some photos here:
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/classics-e21-e28-e30-e34-etc-etc/22731-new-photos-1987-e30-320i.html

COE balance is 9 years and I have over S$15k in recent bills, so no ball offers please.

Have a good weekend, guys!

Thanks dpointt...!!!

Hi foxfrc5,

I'm keen but i have no idea how to make an offer to you.

Perhaps you could tell me what you have in mind and i'll see if it's within my budget.

Drop me a call or sms at 98501552...

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xin888site1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back