Classics Chop Shopping up North !!

Re: Classics Chop Shopping up North !!

hahaz no prob if ya need a spare seat....
anyway bro, u still have those car mats???

1) Jason3s
2) Jawzsg (ya, still keen)
3) chairoger
4) Ronkovic
5) gwumpkus - michael
6) Gombat
7) Dpointt - rick
8) LWYD - gerald

Hey dudes, would love to join, what time we moving off and where to meet up first?

Spare seat dont have,spare roof have.Keke

Just to ask for clarification,

we going to JB scrapyard or SG scrapyard?

JB scrapyards pls...

SG scrapyard...erm...a bit limited ah..:)

those familiar with JB 'yards, appreciate if u avail yourselves as tour guides...:)..hahha..:)

i'll try to tie up with the MY side...

cheers man..:)

whoo hoo..shopping ah..:)

as for how to meet...welll...we'll decide later or soemthing lor..

prob along the lines of ...erm..head up early to avoid hot sun/jam...then relac and eat breakfast somewhere...till shops open or seomthing..before cheong-ing lor..:)

ehh i thought North is punggol area??how come become Malaysia?

Nick, don't anyhow say Ponggol becomes Malaysia hor.. election coming, many people anyhow say thing kena sued liao U know???/

hi friends,

those STILL interested, do give me a tinkle or sms... so i can plan accordingly..

thanx.

cheers

michael 97772984

jason3s said:
hahaz no prob if ya need a spare seat....
anyway bro, u still have those car mats???

Just only managed to find this thread (again)

Thanks for the ride, yes I still have the mats. Call me at 98191705

Cheers

OK dudes..

leave me a no here pls..or text me or whatever. those who know potential places, do let me know... we'll head to jln skudai area to scour for whatever u guys need... then i'm thinking of heading to malacca for dinner, late afternoon or soemthing...before we return in the evening...hopefully missing out on the jam at the 2nd link..

open to suggestions pls... to be honest i've never done this with more than 2 cars before!!..hahah..:).. so be "forewarned"..;)

heheh..

cheers!

michael

LWYD said:
1) Jason3s
2) Jawzsg (ya, still keen)
3) chairoger
4) Ronkovic
5) gwumpkus - michael
6) Gombat
7) Dpointt - rick
8) LWYD - gerald

Hey dudes, would love to join, what time we moving off and where to meet up first?

gwumpkus said:
OK dudes..

leave me a no here pls..or text me or whatever. those who know potential places, do let me know... we'll head to jln skudai area to scour for whatever u guys need... then i'm thinking of heading to malacca for dinner, late afternoon or soemthing...before we return in the evening...hopefully missing out on the jam at the 2nd link..

open to suggestions pls... to be honest i've never done this with more than 2 cars before!!..hahah..:).. so be "forewarned"..;)

heheh..

cheers!

michael

OK can someone set a time so that those interested can do some arrangements? My number is 98191705

ok..tentatively, it'll go like this:

meet-up @730-8am
- breakfast (either in sg, or we can cross the border first.)

chop shops
- aim to reach there comfortably say 1030 or so...
- shop till u drop...whatever...

lunch
- we could do lunch in JB somewhere..
- then i'm tinking of heading to malacca to relac a little...

dinner
- in malacca...

home after that...

how doest hat sound?

cheers

michael

gwumpkus said:
ok..tentatively, it'll go like this:

meet-up @730-8am
- breakfast (either in sg, or we can cross the border first.)

chop shops
- aim to reach there comfortably say 1030 or so...
- shop till u drop...whatever...

lunch
- we could do lunch in JB somewhere..
- then i'm tinking of heading to malacca to relac a little...

dinner
- in malacca...

home after that...

how doest hat sound?

cheers

michael

Looks like a great outing, but shits I need to be back to .sg by 3pm....... shits........

wah lao eh..friend...back so early ah...erm..then u're on ur own man.!!..hahah.

no lah..seriously..if u guys have to return early, then remember to make plans hor.. to be honet, we'll largely play by ear.. so dun expect a guided-tour thing ok??..hahhah..

over the weekend, some of us will be doing some maintenance work at my place before the trip.. the usual..hoist it, check it, flush it, change it.... so if anyone wants to do some minor work on a saturday morning (6am-1230pm...) then do pop by... pls hor... dun ask me to change ur clutch on that morning hor!!!.. change coolant/oil maybe...:).. besides i only have one floor jack!!!..hahh..

gwumpkus said:
wah lao eh..friend...back so early ah...erm..then u're on ur own man.!!..hahah.

no lah..seriously..if u guys have to return early, then remember to make plans hor.. to be honet, we'll largely play by ear.. so dun expect a guided-tour thing ok??..hahhah..

over the weekend, some of us will be doing some maintenance work at my place before the trip.. the usual..hoist it, check it, flush it, change it.... so if anyone wants to do some minor work on a saturday morning (6am-1230pm...) then do pop by... pls hor... dun ask me to change ur clutch on that morning hor!!!.. change coolant/oil maybe...:).. besides i only have one floor jack!!!..hahh..

Hey why u not invite me to come..............

wah lao eh...any one reading this thread is invited lah..must red carpet u ah?..hahhah..:)..
come along lah...but like i said..its minor works..so i'm not changin g out shocks that day..:)..besides that rewuires an alignment..:)..hahha..

gwumpkus said:
wah lao eh...any one reading this thread is invited lah..must red carpet u ah?..hahhah..:)..
come along lah...but like i said..its minor works..so i'm not changin g out shocks that day..:)..besides that rewuires an alignment..:)..hahha..

Address please.......... what time this sat if the guys are coming down......

Mike,

Sounds good. I'm in pending Boss' leave approval and clearance.
But thing is, if we're leaving so early and be gone for the day, I may actually need to hitch a ride with someone and be the 'navigator' as I'd have to leave the car with the missus.
Anyone can tompang or not?

hi adrian,

whoo hoo...we have a navigator!!!..hahahh. u have a choice lah...either dom's car..or mine (but mine's slowwww...)...or John (Higgin)'s car if he's coming along...or even Jason's car... looks like 4 cars..:)

so far dom and myself have a pair of walkies...

anyone else has one, do bring..not essential.. we can use whatever we have...

Jason: u back form Oz yet?..:)..this weekend we doing maintenance before the day trip man...join us if u can... buzz me for an address to my place...

whoo hoo...chicken rice balls!!!!!!!! mee siam!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwumpkus said:
hi adrian,

whoo hoo...we have a navigator!!!..hahahh. u have a choice lah...either dom's car..or mine (but mine's slowwww...)...or John (Higgin)'s car if he's coming along...or even Jason's car... looks like 4 cars..:)

so far dom and myself have a pair of walkies...

anyone else has one, do bring..not essential.. we can use whatever we have...

Jason: u back form Oz yet?..:)..this weekend we doing maintenance before the day trip man...join us if u can... buzz me for an address to my place...

whoo hoo...chicken rice balls!!!!!!!! mee siam!!!!!!!!!!!!

again..... address please.. sms me @ 98191705 if not open to public.... ha ha and what time u all meeting???????

adrian: can take my car if u dun mind..

mike: we're only 200cc different!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back