Club Sandy Meetup 11 Jan 2008

Re: Club Sandy Meetup 11 Jan 2008

actually i know all the faces, but donno who to connect the nick to... disconnected nowadays..:juggle:

no la gween...
BIG HUMAN THING comes later one! must show a bit boy-boycott attitude mah...

wahahahaha

:yummie: Hey the handsome drinking beer.... nice meeting you too... :cloud9:
:) So glad to make it for the mini meet up session, hope I did "not turn anyone off" abit tired and messy after work... :lol2:
Handsome chairman still look as handsome as before... :) Lexibabe getting sexier and sexier also prettier too...... Uncle Jacky, :uhhh: :uhhh: didn't know he look so handsome.... :lol2: and his car so noisy..,,, and loud.... :lol2: Who else......... oh satay man as busy as he is...... also the rest as quiet as the rain...... :lol2: milky as milk milk as the same... :) :nehnehhh:
Oh and the policeman, as police as he is..... wonder wht he looks like in his uniform????:cloud9: :cloud9:
Shiny Robot never come, so long never see you liao.... :laughlik: also Uncle Phil also never come....... no wonder Lexibabe so bored.... hiaz.....:lol2:

kekke.. thankz secretary for picking me up from work coz I no drive. Nice to catch up with you guys.... last nite I get to know one thingy... "SC_IS"... while we know what SC stands for... IS = icecream siao as being reveal last nite...kekekekekekek...

Next week, we adjourn there after the bmw-sg meetup... so who's coming for the Kallang thingy? we can convoy there... road hog speed.

jawzsg;323911 said:
kekke.. thankz secretary for picking me up from work coz I no drive. Nice to catch up with you guys.... last nite I get to know one thingy... "SC_IS"... while we know what SC stands for... IS = icecream siao as being reveal last nite...kekekekekekek...

Next week, we adjourn there after the bmw-sg meetup... so who's coming for the Kallang thingy? we can convoy there... road hog speed.

Huh??? dun understand... Kallang thingy??? when??? time??? convoy where???

balletbearcindy;323924 said:
Huh??? dun understand... Kallang thingy??? when??? time??? convoy where???

Wah... I must be working my brains out lately.. damnz.. the meetup is this Sunday and that Club Sandy thingy is next Wednesday.. damnz.... Thankz for the head up dear...:smack:

Hmmm.. time for another Xiao Hui or Angie... .tsk..tsk..tsk....

BBC you dunno that it is monthly meetup this sunday? alemak

phil;323945 said:
BBC you dunno that it is monthly meetup this sunday? alemak

:uhhh: I blur sotong ma... only go for Sandy meet up so forgot its coming to month end liao..... Thanks for the reminder....

balletbearcindy;324282 said:
:lol2: okie okie I try ya... cos Sunday I always not free. I try ya.. no promise... :cloud9:
oh i see, phil take note, she only FREE on weekdays + saturday, Sunday she is not :lol2:
Cindy u say i handsome , next time i buy u satays & drink ok.. so i more handsome or chairman ?

how can u be more handsome than chairman? u are pig leh. and somemore cindy is jus being nice to u like me to jus compliment u abit, don fly too high okie
later drop down very pain

lexibabe;324384 said:
how can u be more handsome than chairman? u are pig leh. and somemore cindy is jus being nice to u like me to jus compliment u abit, don fly too high okie
later drop down very pain
u forget i can fly... horsin in the day superman in the nite :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

lexibabe;324395 said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sorry i made u tired.... next time train more on stamina... i go shower :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ya, you really handsome ma.... :) Your pretty wife so lucky to have marry you...:cloud9:
Cannot compare chairman and you wan.... not fair... each of you have your strong points and look :nehnehhh: but really didn't know you are attractive. :lol2: :lol2: Cannot always look at you wait fall in love with you..... Sandy say wan.....:lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back