Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

sszone;263697 said:
i neber go there b4 leh.....only know how to go to Damalu leh....hehe

Oh.......... mistake......... u go NY Hotel........... :lol2:
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

Ok, I going in tomorrow evening to buy some barang2 n.......who want to follow me ? kekeke
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

I must've just missed you guys.. :( I was there on Sat to pick up some wiring odds and ends in the early afternoon

btw today I was at Eng Soon and I was parked behind a very beautiful 4dr with facelifted nosepanel, dark blue with M3 mirrors, AC rims and 328i badging.. I didn't get to see the owner.. anyone know who this is? Very nice car :yummie:
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

We did saw a black 320 and the owner wears a red T-shirt. Joon, is that you?
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

jin teck;263836 said:
We did saw a black 320 and the owner wears a red T-shirt. Joon, is that you?
haha yup that was me :lol2: I always wear this oily red idemitsu t-shirt when working on my car coz I got like 10 of them free.. I thought I saw one E36 trying out rims but I was too distracted digging for stuff.. Propel has alot of buried treasure but I'm sorry to say it's a huge mess!! I managed to get another E39 wiper switch coz I ruined my original one trying to DIY it :(
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

sszone;262977 said:
no lah, this time round i let Propel's neighbour do the installation cos involve taking out the whole shift base plate n lever and replacing it with another one for the drumstick gear knob.....my old one still in my boot, still in working condition but have to remove the whole thing if i want the drumstick to work.

i where got so skilled like Joon.....minor stuff like diy my air intake still can, this area still unexperienced, better let the workshop do.....

Bro,

Drumstick + installation how much har?? Have to change the base plate also right?
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

gweenray;263972 said:
Bro,

Drumstick + installation how much har?? Have to change the base plate also right?


All in less then $200................ :) But plus 01 packet milo ice for me... hehehehe..
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

joon;263839 said:
haha yup that was me :lol2: I always wear this oily red idemitsu t-shirt when working on my car coz I got like 10 of them free.. I thought I saw one E36 trying out rims but I was too distracted digging for stuff.. Propel has alot of buried treasure but I'm sorry to say it's a huge mess!! I managed to get another E39 wiper switch coz I ruined my original one trying to DIY it :(

me n teck was wondering if it was u Joon...haha
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

yo bro,

the drumstick comes as at whole set with base plate n stuff.....150+GST= 160+

installation charges at propel neighbour for 25 bucks

eng soon selling drumstick for 125 and lever for 65
total 190

but i asked pml, they say cannot fit my model, unlike what eng soon said
so to be on the safe side, i went to propel lor.....cos u know jonathan quite steady one, really cannot fit he also won't die die push to u unlike most mod shops
anyway, i think fixed new base plate n drumstick, can anytime change to other drumstick
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

sszone;264009 said:
me n teck was wondering if it was u Joon...haha
haha hope to meetup with you all one day.. I work US hours so when people are sleeping I work, when people work I sleep.. that's why all my posts are like 3am LOL ..hardly get to meetup with anyone... corporate slave :uhhh: sucks
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

sszone;264013 said:
work US hours, earn US dollars mah....big money!!!! big money!!! for mods haha
haha US money is very small and weak now bro.. but that's good for us to buy from ebay :yummie: I buy alot from ebay and ship using VPOST.. quite cheap.. but for more common parts its good to get locally.. must support local industry!! :laughlik:

Jonathan is great.. I must've bought a huge amount of junk from him.. LOL carpets, switches, wires, nosepanels.. headrests..

Btw is that dark blue 328 part of your group? The only other E36 owner I know is Blitzer from way back.. he was the one who got me started on this E36 nonsense LOL
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

joon;264042 said:
haha US money is very small and weak now bro.. but that's good for us to buy from ebay :yummie: I buy alot from ebay and ship using VPOST.. quite cheap.. but for more common parts its good to get locally.. must support local industry!! :laughlik:

Jonathan is great.. I must've bought a huge amount of junk from him.. LOL carpets, switches, wires, nosepanels.. headrests..

Btw is that dark blue 328 part of your group? The only other E36 owner I know is Blitzer from way back.. he was the one who got me started on this E36 nonsense LOL

nope, my group i think mostly 318s and 316s....at most 320.
neber see any high capacity e36 rides leh
ask milk or jon, i think they should know the 328 owner
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

sszone;264011 said:
yo bro,

the drumstick comes as at whole set with base plate n stuff.....150+GST= 160+

installation charges at propel neighbour for 25 bucks

eng soon selling drumstick for 125 and lever for 65
total 190

but i asked pml, they say cannot fit my model, unlike what eng soon said
so to be on the safe side, i went to propel lor.....cos u know jonathan quite steady one, really cannot fit he also won't die die push to u unlike most mod shops
anyway, i think fixed new base plate n drumstick, can anytime change to other drumstick

Oei........... u nvr say plus a packet Milo Ice for me...???????? :nehnehhh:
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

cannot lah, wait jon see face black black......think we bribing his guni gia leh....hahaha
wait wait....teck coming back from jb soon....ask him dapao Malaysia milo ice for u.
as usual he went to get his anti-roll bar wor.....hmmm....i wonder is he rolling on some bed or something instead....haha
yan eh, drive to jb very siong one hor so he must relax....and since S$1=2.3ringgit....good deal mah spending money there
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

Already very mad as shop is close:furious: Going there again on next Thurs. However, got some other things fixed (Drink a few glass of lau hu n don't know where I ended myself leh, for u to imagine hor):lol2: :lol2:
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

Club Fatimah ???
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

Chairman, aiyo, what a guest ? Club Fatimaah is for Bro Haikel :lol2:
 
Re: Club Sandy Mini Propel Outing 27 Oct 2007

jin teck;264107 said:
got some other things fixed (Drink a few glass of lau hu n don't know where I ended myself leh

Hmmm......drink Lau Hu Bian soup......sure nosebleed if not 'fixed'........:lol2:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top