Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

Re: Club Sandy Satay Meetup (pre-Labour Day)

Thanks all for coming, Please do upload the photos.
Thanks again ISCoupe Jackie for buying satay for everyone.
Thanks Cindy for getting the cake.
Thanks myself for buying drinks for everyone.
Hope all of you gals & guys have enjoy this meetup. ( including the new members )
All Hail Club Sandy :cloud9:

Happy Birthday Shawn! :)

After MIA for a long time, its really great to meet you guys and gals again....:goodup: :goodup: :goodup:

Must thank the organiser - Robot, Professional Photographer - Chairman, Jawzsg (CNN), Robert (Wanbao, hope I got his name right).....oh the Professional Models also, BBC and lexibabe...ha ha ha... don't forget to send the bill to Shawn.....kekekek... :nehnehhh:

Oh lennon, weather is hot, don't eat too much goat satay....:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Enjoy the holiday!
:) :) :)

milk15;326690 said:
Drive slow is good........... Your licence is not as big as an A4 size paper.....
Max 90km/h on expressways...
I law abiding citizen........ :lol2:
drink driving at 90km/hr is worst !

iScoupe;326694 said:
drink driving at 90km/hr is worst !

maybe he meant .... he abide to his "in-laws"..... kekekeke....
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

PHOTOS! photos! show photos of bbc!

yeah....guni asked me to camp here.

why? sex photo is it?

i where got fast? collin faster. He right beside the ambulance.
Plus more like he poke me. I was infront of him, moving faster then him, yet he on siren, flash high beam, on blinker. Only to cut from the right lane all the way to the left. Frankly i should report him for dangerous driving. Nobody say emergency means can cut from left to right and right to left. Nvm LL move aside let him pass through. Then he cut infront of me.

Anyway, highlight was the white e46 cab. Did u guys see him? Are you from this forum my friend? Looks like a m3 thou, but its too dark to really tell. Nice driving.

gweenray;326679 said:
Great meet-up........(Chairman pls email me the pic so I can convince my daughter to join us for the next meet)..keke

Must thank Iscoupe for his Satay and Collin for the drinks.........

Ray

Errr... Ah Ray hia...chiu sure ???.... OK... Nah, put one first, big big one coz Nytemare is in Germany, far away, too small he can't see one......:smack:

4740812_60488e553a_o.jpg

Herman;326683 said:
I can only see u all happily empty carbon frm behind :(
12 points left... dont even dare to accelerate abit harder.
HAIZ.

Brudder Herman, you ish :goodup: , I always liked and respect other Road Hogger like myself...

milk15;326690 said:
Drive slow is good........... Your licence is not as big as an A4 size paper.....
Max 90km/h on expressways...
I law abiding citizen........ :lol2:

Nabeh... see this liao, last night dinner all cometh out liao.... Chao Guni Kong ...$%#%$%......:nehnehhh:

:yummie: .....From peekture above, ..you all can tell Collin's Satay ish really GOAT... errr...I mean GOOD....

Ray want askz for picture to convince his daughter to join our Club Sandy outing.... Now I putz this picture.... many other daughters sure will be interested to join our outing one......:inlove:

4740769_5946ad14fc.jpg

..... lucky that Guni-Kong no let me take his photo... scarly put liao... all migrate... knnccb.....

Here is the group peekture taken by a professional photog... swee swee.
4740780_a2e46cd2b1.jpg

Ahemmm.. also must not forget our Birthday Boy (Shuan) and his gay ang moh friend..... :laughlik:
4740771_8ba61ec435.jpg

Err... also many thankz to the guy or gay, whatever, in red for buying satay for us... kuniang... he's a freaking satay monster himself... see for yourself...cheeks like chipmonks like that...
4740774_bd885f7c0e.jpg

damn Collin, now im addicted to satay.

Good turnout, great bunch of guys and gals.

Haiya...many people, many cars, many activities and many smokez ... from the satay chimney... oh... Action also... Nabeh... the most disgusting incident of the nite... puiz... Lexibabe almost wanted to threw Shaun's birthday cake at it....

4740791_04159187fa.jpg

Luckily, our group got many many nice moments to enrich our outings... here are some samples of the very Nice people in our group....

4740768_494087b72f.jpg

4740773_011c53fadd.jpg

4740775_95608fa909.jpg

4740784_3e8a94f304.jpg

4740785_50d7f848c2.jpg

4740787_14fd81b882.jpg

4740788_6676949581.jpg

2849831490103112158S500x500Q85.jpg

ALAMAK... ignore the last peekture... that one taken from the zoo one... tsk..tsk..tsk.

phil;326740 said:
damn Collin, now im addicted to satay.

Good turnout, great bunch of guys and gals.

ALAMAK... you around ah.. tot today you go temple.. .no meh ???.....:nehnehhh:

kekekeke.. OK me tiyad.. err.. tired... also need to take family out liao... will do the rest of the pics maybe later tonite... here's our secretary leading us to Part 2.... Ang Mo.. wasted lah..you no go...

4740816_3875b4a4ce.jpg

Ang Mo... this one for you....
4740792_aa2bd71e8e.jpg

haha she's such a happy little vegemite

3 cheers for Slexi.

aiya, i also need ot go out, err wait, go where i dunno!!

Hi all

Sorry new to this bmw site.. what is this club sandy about?

Jeff

chairman

put ur sling longer to hip position lah

hitmee;326707 said:
yeah....guni asked me to camp here.

why? sex photo is it?

Edison................ Jawzsg will not post most of the photos here la.... He keep for own viewing...... :lol2: :lol2:

jawzsg;326748 said:
ALAMAK... you around ah.. tot today you go temple.. .no meh ???.....:nehnehhh:

Ang Mo going see Doc GAYvin la....... Last nite on seeing BBC pose, i saw him started to have nose bleed.... Tat's y to prevent further damages... he opted to go back instead of T3.... :nehnehhh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back