Coding to show more information like digital speedo and enable mirrors fold-in

ghostshellz

Hiya,

It seems that those guys in e84.xbimmers are able to do some coding to show important hidden information like digital speedo and enable features like auto mirrors fold in when doors are locked.

These are the 2 main things that I really want.... Are there any local workshops that are able to do these coding? Or can PML do it?

Toggle to show engine temp?
Digital Speedometer?

Re: Coding to show more information like digital speedo and enable mirrors fold-in

Elebestssssssssssssssssssss
once you reached there ... these will not be the 2 things you do ... lol

View Profile: EleBest - BMW-SG - The BMW Singapore Community > about me

ghostshellz;1065605 said:
Hiya,

It seems that those guys in e84.xbimmers are able to do some coding to show important hidden information like digital speedo and enable features like auto mirrors fold in when doors are locked.

These are the 2 main things that I really want.... Are there any local workshops that are able to do these coding? Or can PML do it?

Toggle to show engine temp?
Digital Speedometer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Coding to show more information like digital speedo and enable mirrors fold-in

ThankQ :)

Meek, when are u going down? Wanna get good pricing on your behalf.... haha

Guys,
if going can let me know also, i can join and we can convoy.

Cheers.
ghostshellz;1065620 said:
ThankQ :)

Meek, when are u going down? Wanna get good pricing on your behalf.... haha

Lol. Max too lazy to do the folding mirror... asked him a gazilion of times.

The digital metre doesnt work on our x84. Done. Tried. Removed.

Last meetup shud have asked me. I got lobang. If interested still please organise the next meetup.

Got the coding sorted out by Red_Bean_Bun.
Besides the mirrors auto fold n digital speedo display, he also managed to disable seatbelt warning chime, ASS and enable aircon reccirculation, video in motion!!
Thanks RBB :)

yeah RBB is da man ...

Coding to show more information like digital speedo and enable mirrors fold-in

RBB is da Coding King of Singapore, JB and some say Batam!!!

Not forgetting DIY Star !!

seanskye;1066066 said:
RBB is da Coding King of Singapore, JB and some say Batam!!!

ghostshellz;1066062 said:
Got the coding sorted out by Red_Bean_Bun.
Besides the mirrors auto fold n digital speedo display, he also managed to disable seatbelt warning chime, ASS and enable aircon reccirculation, video in motion!!
Thanks RBB :)

Hi,
Can share more details and.cost...via PM. Thanks

Hi there.
Am looking for help to code my X1 as well. How much is the fee for recode ?

How about M Power Kit? Anyone can code/flash?

RBB is the man. Did all my coding with him. He knows his stuff very well.

wira;1067756 said:
Hi there.
Am looking for help to code my X1 as well. How much is the fee for recode ?
Pm him red bean bun. He wont bite

Another +1 for RBB :)

RBB rocks...!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okestreamtv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back