COE heading up again?

Ahbengdriver

Legendary 10 Years
Hiadees,

Seems like prices of COE creeping up again. Will we see the $70k level again?

Any latest news on COE reduction figures?

Re: COE heading up again?

I think it will hover for the next 2-3 years, unless there's a major economic recession.

Just received the COE info today. It's $53390 CAT A, $63000 CAT B, $62000 Open CAT.

BlueSwift;648725 said:
Just received the COE info today. It's $53390 CAT A, $63000 CAT B, $62000 Open CAT.
You are right bro, COE is rocketing sky high...all CAT shot up by an approx 5K-6K
..crazy

CAT A Car (1600cc & below) & Taxi
Quota Premium=$53,390 Change = +$6,401

CAT B Car (Above 1600cc)
Quota Premium= $63,000 Change = +$6,700

CAT C Goods Vehicle & Bus
Quota Premium= $29,006 Change = +$6,017

CAT E Open
Quota Premium= $62,000 Change= + $5,111

Panic buying before Aug quota cut (or issit Sep?) Just wait past Aug it may reduce a bit.

detach8;648737 said:
Panic buying before Aug quota cut (or issit Sep?) Just wait past Aug it may reduce a bit.

Haha, must be the special offers by BMW, Audi and Volvo. XD. The $149 800 318i, the $169 000 Audi A4 1.8 S-line offers and 5 series offers too. XD

It' not really "special" offers... I wouldn't buy a car if I didn't intend to change car / get a new car anyway. 318i used to be like $120k i think?

detach8;648745 said:
It' not really "special" offers... I wouldn't buy a car if I didn't intend to change car / get a new car anyway. 318i used to be like $120k i think?

Haizz....... The COE kills everything :errrrrrr::errrrrrr::errrrrrr::errrrrrr:

Maybe PML already stock up those $50k+ open cat. COE for the past few bids in order to cater for the last weekend promotion...

And they can fetch a higher selling price for those cars that they trade-in since they are the one that pushed up today's COE...

And furthermore, those buyers over the weekend will be happier due to this COE hike!

So all in all, is a win-win-win strategy by PML...

1. Sell more cars, achieve mid year target/quota....
2. Fetching more returns from the trade-in cars since higher COE now...
3. Happy Buyers (bought the car before this hike)
4. Maybe can create panic buying on the next weekend... (and no need to offer huge over-trade this round)...

JMHIO....

Cheers!

darkknight;648777 said:
Maybe PML already stock up those $50k+ open cat. COE for the past few bids in order to cater for the last weekend promotion...

And they can fetch a higher selling price for those cars that they trade-in since they are the one that pushed up today's COE...

And furthermore, those buyers over the weekend will be happier due to this COE hike!

4. Maybe can create panic buying on the next weekend... (and no need to offer huge over-trade this round)...

JMHIO....

Cheers!

btw: how much was your 20" Breyton? Where did you trade in your 17"

COE will dropped a little bit over the next few months and should hover for a couple of years. So if you have any intention to buy a 2nd hand car, it is time now as 2nd hand car prices will soar in the coming years and should peak in about 1 to 1 1/2 years.

darkknight;648777 said:

JMHIO....

Cheers!

I understand buyers of F10 over last weekend... went for bidding...

Same as well for me. Now the challenge is nailing down the delivery date. Was told lots of delivery to be done due to the promotion.

simonxda;654633 said:
Thats positive.... I got mind from PML at 67.7K. :)

wow.... your sales rep informed you already?

qus;654729 said:
Same as well for me. Now the challenge is nailing down the delivery date. Was told lots of delivery to be done due to the promotion.

Congrats..... was told mid july...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back