COE prediction - Will it go up ahead of the COE quota announcement in August?

Re: COE prediction - Will it go up ahead of the COE quota announcement in August?

Blackstream;659410 said:
Understand. For convenience, SEs often get buyers to sign on blank forms assuring that they will fill the rest. Therefore, it is useful to request a photocopy of all forms you sign for reference (like this). Anyway, best to call your SE to seek clarification...

Will do that. Hope to join the "B" family soon!
Thanks Blackstream.

Re: COE prediction - Will it go up ahead of the COE quota announcement in August?

FightingKoi;659329 said:
A few K, can be use to change new rims/ 10 months petrol??
Besides it seems like a gimmick... They hold on to previous Open Cat COE (lower value) which is valid for 3 months, when the result is out they just say bidding unsuccessful and just give u that lower value Open Cat.

Doesn't this smell fishy??
Pardon me for saying, I don't like to wait too but I will feel worse if I were to be cheated.

for some promo batches... typically you will be accorded Cat E.

reason... they kept the selling prices constant when COE are rising...

for my 318i... was given Cat E. The plus pt... you get your car on the road... within the week.

When I booked my car with PML in 2009, I requested for Open Cat so I can register immediately. No need to go for bidding. I think it is win-win.

ktnpl;659539 said:
When I booked my car with PML in 2009, I requested for Open Cat so I can register immediately. No need to go for bidding. I think it is win-win.

That's should be the way for buying from both Authorised Dealer or PI...

Definitely no dispute... only happy customer... :cloud9:

ktnpl;659539 said:

I was given Open Cat when I booked my E90 at Y2008 as well.... no issue whatsoever as the "happiness" of getting the car earlier override everything.

Let reverse the situation ...... What if COE B drops and the given Open Cat has a higher COE value ? I am sure that the issue of rejecting a Open Cat COE will not be mentioned ...

Just be glad that you are getting the car sooner and getting to drive your new car earlier ...

Blackstream;659404 said:
Resale prices of outgoing model will always dive when a new model is introduced unless COE prices spike substantially like what I encountered when I sold my W204 (pre-facelift) at a price much higher (incl OT) than what I paid C&C when I bought it 2 yrs ago....

Also the f30 will have 4cylinder turbo... I don't expect Coe to go above 100k so we won't get the 2008-2011 situation again... Your w204 case is facelift, this one is brand new design... Even more effect

agree.... sigh

think Cat A will stablise around 60K

Cat B ard 80K

Last Car-nival at expo clocked $20mil sales....

coming up coe prediction?:thinking:

Anyone?

Cat A - 55K

Cat B - 73K

CAT A increase quota by 17% but.....
CAT B reduce quota by 16%...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbenbetat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back