Coffee one of these weekdays?.

Winston said:
i like girls with long hair type if you could arrange for that, greatly appreciated.
Somebody who looks like your sig ah. hahaha

hahahah...if u bring the chicks shaaz..i think need ambulance liao..suspect will have random running into fences, kena RAM by ball..hahahaha..

haahaa.......no need play soccer liaoz lah.....all convoy go to old changi hospital liaoz!!!.... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Our dear bru.....only know how to think of ways to adjust his passenger seats.......but still cant get out of car park....... :screwedu:

will try to see if my gf has any spare gals around........
maybe shaaz n me should juz trade our cars in for kangoos.......
one for bringing the girls and the other for.... :twisted:
in this case we dnt hv to go to changi....(or east coast for that matter...) ;)
i m sure we can find a quiet spot along portsdown road..... :laughlik:

haahaaa....we always welcome extra gals.....

hahahahahahahaa..... :lol2:

i go look for bus already.. refurnish it.. and TADA!!..we having a moving love mobile.. hahaha, i go find cheer leaders man.. get them and thier pom poms to support you guys, ;)

Long hair girls ah bro??... can can .. got alot at changi too leh.. hehehehe... wanna say hi??... :dance:

Yuck..

Prob got an eyeful during the Man U n Liv game last week.

Bogey-free, janet will let u come out with us again meh? hahahaahah

go look for bus already.. refurnish it.. and TADA!!..we having a moving love mobile.. hahaha, i go find cheer leaders man.. get them and thier pom poms to support you guys,

Long hair girls ah bro??... can can .. got alot at changi too leh.. hehehehe... wanna say hi??...

heheh, I like the love bus idea... 1 word, Road Trip!

if I can't find real ones or aftermarkets, may have to settle for chiong ones in CV

L, Janet got frens to bring along? I'm sure she's saying how wonderful and humourous we are to all her frens and they are eagerly anticipating to our next futsal... next week futsal court pack liao...

Winston,
if I can't find real ones or aftermarkets, may have to settle for chiong ones in CV

:wtf:

Winston said:
i like girls with long hair type if you could arrange for that, greatly appreciated.

Wow you high taste ler, for me i am a simple man. Just get me the fat and ugly one will do. Cos times is hard........

:inlove:

blackbmw said:
Winston said:

Wow you high taste ler, for me i am a simple man. Just get me the fat and ugly one will do. Cos times is hard........

r u sure fat n ugly is gd enough? very not convincing

Bru, she give buying signal liao! Haha.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

winnercafe said:
blackbmw said:
Winston said:

Trust him... he is a man of his words :errr:
He told me that Labrador is very dark..... :uhhh:

Hymics said:
winnercafe said:
blackbmw said:
Winston said:

Trust him... he is a man of his words :errr:
He told me that Labrador is very dark..... :uhhh:

He's right..Anacondas tend to like dark and swampy places.. :errr:

how??? kopi tonight?.. anyone on for it???... :thinking:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member