Coffee Time - Thursday (17th Nov 2005)

Re: Coffee Time - Thursday (17th Nov 2005)

Wow!! Great to know that all of you enjoyed the coffee session..err..should be soya bean session..hahaha

thanks to toto and radon39 as well for taking care of the newbies too...

we shall have such meetup again..ya..

nonsense nic..it was a jam going home...big diff between jam n tailgating...might as well say the sbs bus was damn fast behind the wrx all the way.

totoseow said:
hi babe....thanks for organising...good to c new faces...lets see, peter, leslie, adrian, simon, helmi, nick, michelle, wilson, jasper, kenny.....

wooo. this is impressive. you can remember all of our name.

Michelle, thanks for organizing this session! HOpe to see all of you end of the month.

Leslie, how is the headlight washer? impressive isn't it?

Helmy

so talk here talk there.... come come go go... are u guys going Thumper next thursday not... ha

apache said:
Leslie, how is the headlight washer? impressive isn't it?

Helmy

Impressive and wet! Asked maid to activate this morning and got sprayed all over :mad: :furious: ha ha

Cheers,

sounds like I missed a great coffee and talk shop..........

pg7170 said:
so talk here talk there.... come come go go... are u guys going Thumper next thursday not... ha

ya loh..since everyone enjoyed the session so much... lets do it again next week at Thumper then... i can assure this one is gonna be even more exciting ...hahaha...

Pardon my ignorance, where is Thumper?

BTW, wanted to join you guys, but some stuff came up last minute :(

Thumper's at Goodwood Park. GF put me on standby lol

u bring her home..thump her nicely...hum thump her until she concuss...then come!

BZSAB said:
Impressive and wet! Asked maid to activate this morning and got sprayed all over :mad: :furious: ha ha

Cheers,

Looks like you have great fun with the washer. I want one too. :D

jaskin said:
Thumper's at Goodwood Park. GF put me on standby lol

Goodwood Park? cool! that's like walking distance from my place. So what kind of a joint is it anyway?

eggz said:
Goodwood Park? cool! that's like walking distance from my place. So what kind of a joint is it anyway?

Hi eggz.. there are indoor for ppl to dance and outdoor for ppl to chill out.. most likely will be getting a table outdoor for us to chill out..and for those who want to dance or check out the chiobus..they can just go inside..hahaha...:)

dress code is smart casual lah..

Gombat said:
sounds like I missed a great coffee and talk shop..........

It was really a good meetup... although there is no ah bu neh neh song...haha..we still had a lot of fun...join us the next round..ya..:)

Hi Bebe,

Oops, late to read d forum......now then I saw your coffee Time.....lately office got a bit of projects ands kinda of busy till last Friday....... :-((

Looks like I miss the coffee time....So, how was the turn up? Is it good? Many people turn up your coffee time.....?

Ok la ! Got to run....time to watch A date with the Vampier III in 4 min times....

Have a great time ahead!

:))

regards,

KITT

thumper sounds fun.....got enough parking spaces for us?

Deleted.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back