Coil Booster

Re: Coil Booster

pingman;154918 said:
do u have sprintbooster already installed, will still feel the acceleration improvement?

nope i didnt install that...u'll feel its more willing to pull..

chickenbackside;154938 said:
Romeo said it!

Small price small increase, big price big increase. But this is no supercharger, so don't have too highy expectations.

yup yup, for NA engine, this definitely good enough for its small price...will go the IVAC Amp too aftering reading Sato website...besides u can dismount them and put on yr next car , ie 5ser , 6ser with no probs...

hitmee;154942 said:
hmm...so in ur opinion, install the small one will do? since hetraa bro installed only the small one and he is so happy. :)

is the big one worth $450 in term of butt feel?

Guys, if already put in voltage stabilizar ( ala hot inazuma ) plus super grounding - Does this work together with them?

I've been deliberating about the I-Vac for sometime. The sprint booster gave a good kick; the coil booster made acceleration smoother, so I'm itching to fix the I-Vac. But quite worried about Elmariachi's comment about using 4-ground sparks. How much are these each? Is this Sato guy the one who invented Obit?

Yup, I'm using it with Bosch Super 4 plugs. No problems whatsoever. Bernard told me not to use them with anything else.

Actually I used the Volk plugs before and had so much problems with misfiring. The minute I changed to the Super 4 plugs, everything became good. So I'm a firm believer of the cheap and good plugs.

The 4-ground plugs are not expensive. Something like $16/piece.

Yes Sato is Mr OBIT.

There was a dyno curve on the product website showing increases in torque and bhp for the booster but there non available for the IVAC amplifier.
I am rather confused. So if I am just to install ONE item, which one would give me more bang for buck...IVAC or coil booster?

Spark Process is Similar with Gear ratio.

Example:

Supply 12volt to Primary coil of ignition coil.and then Suddenly cut off the Current supply by swiching TR
Primary coil take alount 20tims of 12volt by Counter electromotive force.
this Primary Counter electromotive force will make another Counter electromotive force to
secondly coil of ignition coil. this time's Counter electromotive force are more than
100tims of Primary Counter electromotive force .
>
> 12volt X 20 = 240 volt 240 volt X 100 = 24,000 Volt.
>
> our I-VAC can make until 60V from any of voltage..and Max Current supply
> is 40Amp
> so
> 12volt boost to 20Volt then
> 20volt X 20 = 400 volt 400volt X 100 = 40,000 volt.
>
> and I-Drive will control Counter electromotive force timing. will make much longer Counter electromotive force.
if you want to make best Ignition system with your cae . it best to use I-Drive & I-Vac
I-Drive + I-VAC = Most strong perfect Spark make Big Torque & Acceleration :woowooo:

> umm....this kind of Technical Information can write many pages.....
> i dont know what kind of Technical Information better to inform,,...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789win5net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back