Colour Grilles

steamy-stream

I have seen a few Bimmers with 3 colour strips on their Grilles.... you know the BMW colours Blue, funny blue :shock: and red...
Are they stickers or paint?
Also who can do it....

Thanks!

Re: Colour Grilles

i starting to like all chrome grilles......

This one with M colours is nice... must buy or spray, cannot sticker..will drop off

the blue black emblem on the 6er is also nice

Tat day I saw a black BMW on road, can't recall which series. His car damn nice...black car with gold grilles. I trying to find, anyone know or see his car before?

Cleon;761716 said:
Tat day I saw a black BMW on road, can't recall which series. His car damn nice...black car with gold grilles. I trying to find, anyone know or see his car before?

It's a E92 Ruby Black M3 with 24K gold-plated grills. The part is not available on the market. You must send your chrome grills to a workshop to have it gold-plated.

E92 Ruby Black M3 with 24K gold-plated grills!! Izit ya car, bro? Gold-plated ...any recommended workshop? How much will it be to gold-plate the original grilles? :D

E92 Ruby Black M3 with 24K gold-plated grills!! Izit ya car, bro? Gold-plated ...any recommended workshop? How much will it be to gold-plate the original grilles?

Tanzy;762658 said:
It's a E92 Ruby Black M3 with 24K gold-plated grills. The part is not available on the market. You must send your chrome grills to a workshop to have it gold-plated.

E92 Ruby Black M3 with 24K gold-plated grills!! Izit ya car, bro? Gold-plated ...any recommended workshop? How much will it be to gold-plate the original grilles?
:)

Cleon;764136 said:
:)

Friend's car. I drive Z4. :dance:
Try GOLD GIMMICK

Hi Tanzy, thank for your help. Will check it out from goldgimmick. Have a nice weekend 8)

James has good workmanship! Remember to call to make an appointment first before heading down.

MapleLeaf;765825 said:
Three tiny strips to spray.... got to GB.

No need GB lah, so mah fan..just pop down to any sticker shop, and I never say its Johnson's sticker shop at Ubi Block 3005.... did mine, less than 20mins and cheap..dun ask me how much. I will not tell u its less than $20

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back