Coming over to the dark side -- Got my COE yesterday

Re: Coming over to the dark side -- Got my COE yesterday

honma;896559 said:
Maybe we have the same SE;)

528 very good choice.. If I got $ sure buy this one rather than 520

Still a bit sour never get the 528 strawberry from golilok with all the features and Inline 6...

Enjoy ur drive. :)

Slow_poke_driver;896622 said:
Mine is a lady so probably not...

Maybe we have the same SE cos mine also lady...

But pml got 60 SE's so not likely...

Shev;898495 said:
Maybe we have the same SE cos mine also lady...

But pml got 60 SE's so not likely...

My SE H/P end with 0036...

N20 engine can chip up for more power. So don't feel too bad about the 520i. PM me if you want workshop contact.:twisted:

Slow_poke_driver;898575 said:
My SE H/P end with 0036...

N20 engine can chip up for more power. So don't feel too bad about the 520i. PM me if you want workshop contact.:twisted:

Different SE leh.. Chio bo?

So funny. Over at VAGSG, they consider buying Mercedes going over to the "dark side".

Tanzy;898857 said:
So funny. Over at VAGSG, they consider buying Mercedes going over to the "dark side".

haha.. good ones Tanzy.. i guess is perception on every different forums.. so no worry Everyone is on the bright side.. :smack:

Shev;898492 said:
528 very good choice.. If I got $ sure buy this one rather than 520

Still a bit sour never get the 528 strawberry from golilok with all the features and Inline 6...

Enjoy ur drive. :)

bro Shev... 520 is already a very good car.. so enjoy your ride is most important.. we can never have the best, we can only chase the best, as the best is always changing..

BTW have you gotten your ride.. my SE just called me today that I shld b getting my ride by next week... :dance::dance::laughlik:

honma;898924 said:
bro Shev... 520 is already a very good car.. so enjoy your ride is most important.. we can never have the best, we can only chase the best, as the best is always changing..

BTW have you gotten your ride.. my SE just called me today that I shld b getting my ride by next week... :dance::dance::laughlik:

Got mine 2 weeks ago and now reaching end of run in...

528 good buy... Low road tax, good fuel economy on ECO mode, acceleration faster than 2L quattro...

Should also come with roller blind but not sure if you got the unit with M sports mod but certainly the same value COE as mine.

You will have a fantastic ride!

Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88rsvp

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups